Chapter 11 - Lonely

Hi everyone!

Luke Hemmings is just.... Heart eyes emogi. Sorry once again for not updating! But guess what I was doing? I've been studying. Yep. Lame. Schools soon. I start in 4 days..... Ugh.

Well here you go loves.

And I loathe asking this, but please read/vote on Last week? X.

Love you. xxxx

___________

L couldn't sleep.

He'd tossed and turned, but the emptiness of his bed was maddening. He'd grown so accustomed to someone else sharing the warmth that it felt unnatural to be alone.

He didn't want to bug Light. They'd both had a long enough night. It would be selfish of him, and L already demanded enough from the boy already.

So he'd tossed and turned, tried everything to fall into some type of sleep.

He'd listened to nearly every song on his phone that seemed to be sleep inducing. Nothing seemed to work. It was maddening.

And of course, all though it seemed pathetic, he even ate a few slices of cake. Of course that wouldn't help, but it was kind of comforting at least.

So he'd eventually found himself creeping out of his bed into Lights. He didn't know how it happened, it kinda just did. He'd made his way under the others covers, their bodies pressed up against eachothers.

It wasn't long until he felt Light stir, turning over to face the him.

"L? What are-"

"Just.. Just let me sleep here, yeah?" L cut Light off abruptly. The other nodded quickly, a small smile appearing on his lips.

"Sure." He said, the smile on his face becoming bigger. "Don't hog the covers."

L smiled back at him, laughing lightly before turning onto his side. He felt the warmth of the younger boy beside him pull him into sleep.

Then finally his eyes shut and he found himself asleep.

And most nights he rarely dreamed. But he did tonight, and it was strange.

He hadn't experienced a dream in forever, might have been because of his sweet consumption. That or he just couldn't get his mind to wrap itself around the concept of dreaming.

But he'd dreamt that night. He dreamt of holding Light. He'd dreamt of touching him.

And he was content with the dream in every way.

-

Yes I know L doesn't sleep much because of insomnia. I changed this up a bit to make it easier to write.

Well as always, comment, vote and yeah :D