1 / Well Spoken

I AM REWRITING/EDITING THIS WHOLE FANFIC.

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN REWROTE/EDITED

-

L grabbed another strawberry from the large pile of fruits. They were one of the few things he actually ate besides sweets, mainly because they were sweet within themselves. He popped it into his mouth and sighed as he got back to typing the latest Kira information.

"What do you make of this?" He asked Light, swiveling his chair to face him. Light turned to face his computer and cocked his head to the side.

The information showed the connection of killings within the prison. How some had heart attacks while others just committed suicide. Of course L was lost, he didn't yet know that Kira could kill by means other than heart attacks so he assumed that the suicides were mere coincidences, probably caused by shock the inmates experienced.

"I think you're right. The suicides have to be purely coincidental. Judging on the time of death and the lack of correspondence with those there other, these suicides were just acts of shock among inmates. Nothing more, nothing less." Light said, voice smooth and lacking emotion. Sometimes L wondered how he could be that cold about the deaths. If he was Kira that would be easily explained, but otherwise Light was just extraordinary and was very numb to things like this. L rarely admired things in people but in this case he admired Light.

"Very well spoken Light." L spoke, smiling. Light thanked him, returning to his work. The two of them had hardly slept the past two days and it had taken a toll, but to catch Kira it requires time and effort, and they had all the time they needed, so long as Kira wasn't one of them.