To Win You Back

The evening of Seo Jun's wedding, the media flocked at the reception party, which was grand.

Yura and Hanbin were standing somewhere in the corner along with the people who'd once been their classmates.

"Man! I never knew Hanbin-ah was someone in favour of PDA. " Chris commented.

Yura was literally blushing to the deepest shade of red.

"I'm so gonna kill you Hanbin-ah...." Yura gently murmured to him.

"C'mon Yura-ah.... " Hanbin trailed with a stupid grin.

The orchestra played some real "ROMANTIC" tunes and the first couple to grace the dance floor was the newly wed couple.

"Yura-ah I really need to discuss something important with Hanbin-ah......I hope you excuse us..." Chris said and he and Hanbin quickly made their way towards the bar.

Yura was standing all by herself, looking all around and thinking about how the entire week had literally flown so fast.

"Hey Yura-ah...." Taehyung said as he walked towards her.

"Hey Taehyung-ah.." she replied as he stood next to her.

"Mind if I join you for company? " he asked.

"Sure, No problem...." she answered, glancing at Hanbin who was talking to the gorgeous lady in blue, Hime.

They went and sat in one of the couches.

"So...you wanna talk about anything?" She asked, her gaze still fixed at her husband who was now having a good time talking to his "good-friend".

"Yup." Taehyung started But soon found himself staring at what Yura was staring at....

"The two of them seem comfortable enough to me." He commented.

"Taehyung-ah, Hime is his friend. His best friend for heavens sake...... and they've known each other for like......their while lifetime......" Yura said,defending Hanbin.

"But you're his wife! I mean you've been married to him and known him since schooldays....so aren't you supposed to be his 'best friend'? " he bluntly stated.

Yura had to literally resist her urge to yell at Taehyung.

"Look......I'm sorry. I don't mean to question him or his character, Yura-ah. The first time I saw you both this time, I felt like as if you two had suddenly become distant. I've known you both for years and this time I felt like as if both of you had grown apart. Is something wrong?"

Yura frozen on hearing Taehyung's . When had he observed all of this?

"Yura-ah, tell me.......is something wrong? " Taehyung asked again.

"Well Taehyung, on behalf of my wife, I'd like to inform you that there's nothing wrong..." Hanbin cut in.

Taehyung gave him a look of disbelief. But before he could say anything else, Hanbin stated, "Like all married couples, Yura and I have our differences But nevertheless It's the experience from sorting our differences that makes our relationship strong.....and thanks for your concern......"

Before any argument could break out, it was time to raise a toast to the newly weds.

"To my best friend and his wife. I hope you both have a Happy married life ahead of you. And Jen,I'd also like to wish you luck. Hope he doesn't drive you insane...." as per the traditions, Chi Hoon, being the best man,was the first one to raise the toast.

Jennie's brother who was the second one to raise the toast, Ji Yong also raised the toast followed by Aiden.

Finally it was Yura's turn to speak. "Everyone sees my brother, as a light hearted, always Happy guy. But I've not only seen him, I've also grown up with him. My brother has always been an anchor in my life, and I'm really Happy to see him finally find an anchor to keep him still during times of distress......so I raise this toast for Jennie Kim, now Jennie Kang, my best friend, partner-in-crime and my sister-in-law.

As the reception progressed with the newly wed couple gracing, everyone seemed to be more concerned about who would be  catching Jennie's bouquet, everyone except those who were already married.

"Yura-ah are your bags all packed?" Hanbin asked her.

She raised her eyebrow in surprise.

"Why would I pack them up?"

"C'mon Yura-ah....... you don't plan on staying back forever do you? And I clearly see no reason for you to stay back."

"On the contrary, Hanbin-ah I do have a reason to stay back.... I mean I'm at peace here. I'm free to do anything I want to do here alright? And I believe we've got a divorce on the way...."

Hanbin grimaced at her answer.

"Yura-ah so did I, But we are not getting a divorce....not in an eternity...."

"C'mon Hanbin-ah, You were the one that wanted it"

"And you were the one who took the topic out, Yura-ah!"

Yura sighed and muttered, "Hanbin-ah,with all of this fighting going on between us,I don't think we can avoid another divorce....if not today we are sure to get divorced sometime in the future.

Hanbin looked at her in the eye and said, "if these fights bother you so much Yura-ah, then I swear, I'll never fight with you again. For God's sake, I'm ready to be a subdued hen pecked husband. I'll do anything you say, just.......give me a chance to win you back Yura-ah...... come back to Seoul with me, jebal (please)......"

His tone sounded so pathetic and vulnerable that Yura couldn't control her laughter inspite of her anger.

"Is that a Yes, Yura-ah?"

She sighed and replied, "Hanbin-ah, aaraso (okay)....I'm going back to Seoul with you.......And you don't have to be SUBDUED and HENPECKED....... I'll give us a month if everything settles down between us till then, then It's all well and good.....if not, then we'll file a divorce, okay?"

After a long pause,he finally answered, "Okay.."