A White Lie Is Still A Lie (Part I)

A week had passed since 'that' argument. A week had passed since Yura had furiously flown back to Japan. And a week had passed by since she had been lying to almost everyone around to avoid any obstacle to block her brother's marriage.

"Yura-ah......Seriously tell me what's wrong?" Seo Jun asked her for like the thousandth time that week. "C'mon oppa like I said, I was just kidding.....Guess the wedding's getting heavy in your head...."Yura replied with a plastic smile.

 "Oh Really?!" Seo Jun asked

 "Oppa...." Yura said with a sigh "I'm not a a little kid anymore okay........And I just wanted to see your reaction.......Your wedding's going to be held exactly three days from today....you should be excited! Not concerned." Yura had now perfected the art of lying. But then again, she could come up with the worst lies to see her brother happy.                                                                      

"Yura-ah....Frankly speaking is there anything you want to tell me about? I mean.....the day you called me up and told me.....that, I swear I felt......I felt like I was unable to protect you, uri -dongsaeng (my little sister)...." Seo Jun softly said.

For a moment, Yura's tears threatened to spill out.....but at this crucial moment, she somehow managed to keep her calm and finally managed to say "Oppa.......Enough of this emotional and melodramatic scene....And promise me something." "What?" Seo Jun asked, confused

 "Promise me that from this day forward, you will stop blaming yourself, stop feeling guilty for anything bad that happens ..."

 "Yura-ah...I ......"

 "Just promise that much oppa..."

After a long moment of silence Seo Jun finally nodded in agreement.

"Well then let's head downstairs...I believe that your friends have arrived and are waiting down in the living room..." Yura stated sounding as casual as possible.

On hearing her tone Seo Jun was fooled into believing  her and replied "Well we can't keep them waiting can we. Besides I have a lot of catching up to do with Ji Yong-ah! "

"Ji Yong-oppa has come?" Yura stated in disbelief "Yup your evil partner-in-crime has come....it's Chi Hoon who hasan't  shown up yet..." Seo Jun muttered more to himself.

Choi Chi Hoon and Seo Jun have known each other since kindergarten,they are the best of friends. Chi Hoon is currently settled in Sydney, Australia and is practising law. He married Meiko Sasaki (one of his batchmate/ groupmate) and has a 5 year old son named Minho.

"What do you mean by Chi Hoon-oppa hasn't shown up yet?" Yura asked, surprised "Yura-ah don't be so stupid...I mean Chi Hoon-ah and Meiko have excused themselves for today since Minho is sick and they are still in Australia."

 "Oh! Minho-ah is sick...How sad" Yura stated

*FAST FORWARD*

*IN THE LIVING ROOM*

"God the groom and his sister have finally arrived" Im Jin-ah, better known as Nana, said as she moved forward to hug Seo Jun and Yura who had just enetered the huge living room.The others soon joined them.

Nana, now a mother of two was still the old Nana, Energetic and Passionate. Her husband, Aiden Reynolds, an American scientist, was on the verge to become the youngest  Nobel prize winner for his study and research in nanotechnology.The good-looking couple were wearing light colours. Nana was in a purple Oscar de la Renta and Aiden was in a light yellow Ralph Lauren Polo.

Yura smiled at Kahee and her husband Jaejoong. Inspite of her initial dislike for the supermodel known for her reserved nature, Yura was now in good terms with Kahee, who currently was wearing a royal blue chiffon dress, another Oscar de la Renta in the room. Her husand,Jaejoong was like an elder brother to Yura.Inspite of him being married to one of the most beautiful woman on the planet, Jaejoong was one of the most sought after man on the planet. Kahee and Jaejoong both looked gorgeous together.

But what  struck Yura was Ji Yong. In their school days her soon to be ex-husband, Hanbin was said to resemble Ji Yong.

But on seeing Ji Young today she completely DISAGREED to that fact. The business tycoon, KWON JI YONG, still looked dignified in his informal Armani tuxedo. During their school days, Ji Yong was a cold, hot-headed rich brat, known for his arrogance. But after passing out of school with an amazing 97%, he joined Harvard Business School and was completely out of touch with his friends for five years. And then the world saw him making headlines by "BUYING" his family's company.

Although his company made more profits than Hanbin's company, he donated almost all his money to the different charities around the world. Nobody ever knew what his bank balance really was. Some suspected it to be in billions or trillions, while others suspected it to be like that of any "normal" person thanks to his innumerable donations.And KWON JI YONG was a mystery to the common folks since he NEVER gave interviews.

The next person Yura noticed was the last one standing in the room. Bae Suzy, the founder and CEO of the world's most active and appraised NGO that dealt with the welfare of  kids, teens and women. According to The Times, London, Suzy was one of the most celebrated faces of the era. She was known for her passion towards her work, her beliefs, her principles, her dedication, her charismatic personality and her radiating beauty. Till date, Suzy was one of the most gorgeous people Yura had ever known.Suzy was currently engaged to the renowned British-Korean architect, Lee Myungsoo who had designed and planned Yura and Hanbin's beach house in Florida.