Epilogue

~ ~ Three Years Later ~ ~

Vacationing in Osaka was the best and the most awaited part of the year for both Yura and Hanbin. But this time it was different. It was Kim Hanna, their two year old daughter's first trip to Osaka.

"Uncle Seo Jun, you have to teach me that!" Mino remarked, amazed to see how great Seo Jun was in the field.

The nine year old boy, son of Chi Hoon and Meiko was loved dearly by Seo Jun like as if he was his own son and Mino was equally attached to his godfather (Seo Jun ).

Hanna, too was quite fond of Mino and for Mino, Hanna was the sibling he never had.

Seeing Mino easily take control of the ball and score a goal, Yura told Hanbin, "Mino is going to take up after Chi Hoon oppa and become the captain of his schools football team."

Hanbin nodded in agreement.

"Umma.... I'm feeling 'shreepy' " Hanna sleeping said.

"Okay......now that's a big problem." Yura replied with a smile.

"Just Wait for a second.......I'll go and call your Appa...... " Yura said, "Just stay right here okay?"

She searched around for Hanbin, But he was nowhere to be found. On her way back to get Hanna, she noticed that she wasn't there.

"Oothokhay (what should I do) Where's Hanna?" Yura thought.

She rushed to see whether she was with Mino or not, But she wasn't there. Yura then rushed to see whether Hanna was in her room,only to hear Hanbin's voice coming from Hanna's room.

"'Peter Pan!' said Captain Hook 'How come you be here?'" Yura saw that inspired of feeling sleepy,Hanna actually was enjoying how her Dad was reading out the story to her.

Hanna loved Peter Pan. Hanna loved her Dad. Hanna loved her Mum and she loved Happy endings. Yura smiled and wondered how happy Hanna would be when she'd hear about how her parents had found their happy ending after almost having lost it......... But that story could wait. Right now she was happy seeing the stupid,goofy grins on her husband and daughter's face........and it was then Yura realized, life can't get any better!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyong!

Last chapter guys,sorry if it's short. Thanks to all the readers for reading,voting,supporting etc. Thank you all so so much. This author is very thankful and grateful to you all. I hope you all liked the ending (Happy Ending).

I hope you all will read my other fanfics as well.

Khamsanmida (90° bow)