Carpe Diem (Part I)

Returning back to Seoul after spending almost two weeks in Osaka, Yura had to admit that she missed her home.

Hanbin's Mum had thrown a lavish party in their welcome. The first day after their return from Osaka both Yura and Hanbin found it a little bit awkward shifting back to 'THEIR' room and of course sharing the same bed.

Yura could see that the house was in a  huge mess. Their room was littered with papers while their walk-in-closet had Hanbin's clothes everywhere on the floor.

"Hanbin!! " Yura yelled from the walk-in-closet.

"Neh Jagi? " he asked.

"What the hell is wrong with the house? Why is everything so dirty and unorganized?" She asked angrily.

Hanbin smiled apologetically before replying, "Well after you left, I moved out to the penthouse and this place or rather this room was locked...... But since you've come back.." he smiled at this and continued saying,  "Let's organise it."

"Yahhh ta micheosoh! (Are You Crazy!) You think I'll be able to clean all of this mess? I mean it'll take days" Yura retorted.

Hanbin grinned and said, "Don't worry jagi, I'll help you."

"Yeah like you will.......you have to like attend hundreds of meetings tomorrow and wait - Your meetings can always be used by you as excuses....."

"For your information, I don't have to attend hundreds of meetings tomorrow........and even if I have to I can always cancel them...... After all I own the company...." Hanbin casually replied making Yura stare at him in disbelief.

~ ~ Next Morning ~ ~

True to his words, Hanbin had taken a day off. When Yura asked him why had he not gone to his office, Hanbin replied, "Because I wanted to spend sometime with my jagi..... And besides I have planned a few things......."

"Hanbin-ah if you're planning on throwing a party then.....please cancel it. I'm not in a "Party Mood". Yura warned.

On hearing this Hanbin looked hurt.

"C'mon jagi, I know that I can be dense at times But I'm not that dense.....and trust me there's no party....But I've got some stuffs planned for us, jagiya! "

"Yaaaahhh since when are you so fond of calling me 'jagi ' ?" Yura asked 

"I like calling you that, Because that's the only way I get to see you blush............ jagiya !" Hanbin stated

Yura turned a bright shade of red and replied, "No I don't.... "

"Yes you do... see you're blushing right now..... my jagiya looks so kyeoo (cute ) when she blushes ." Hanbin teasingly replied.

"Yaaahhh Hajima! (stop it !)" was all Yura could say

"Wae? (Why?)" Hanbin questioned as he started moving  towards her.

"Yaaaahhh stay where you are..... yaaahhh don't mo..... "

Before Yura could  complete her sentence Hanbin's soft lips were on her's.

"Yaah what was that for..? " Yura asked blushing.

"Yaaah can't a husband kiss his wife!" Hanbin replied with a smirk.

~ ~ A few hours later ~ ~

It had been such a long time since Yura and Hanbin had gone for a ride. It had been two years since their marriage. Before getting married, life had been more of an adventure for both of them,especially their college days. Yura studied at Eton while Hanbin at Harvard.

Yura and Hanbin had never grown apart inspite of the miles and oceans between them. But after marriage, life had become monotonous. With Hanbin in the office for the better part of the day, Yura had gotten tired of shopping, coming back home,organising, and then again re-organising..... For Yura her life had changed into a routine she was forced to follow.

But seeing Hanbin's enthusiasm, it felt like as if the boy she'd known in school was back......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anneyong Readers,

Authornim's back. My exams went really well.

Sorry for the short update.....Will update the next chapter pretty soon....