Delayed

Looking at the one person she'd  looked upto all her life, Yura couldn't believe her ears.

Since when had her Appa become so superstitious?

She would've loved saying that old age was the reason behind her father and his superstitions BUT then again her father had just celebrated his fifty-first birthday two months ago – obviously indicating the fact that he was surely being PARANOID.

KANG WON BIN, one of Japan's most renowned personalities, who even after stepping down from the Kang Real Estate Empire that he'd created almost 20 years ago was still revered by eminent figures in the business world as well as the upcoming entrepreneurs, had so easily postponed his son's wedding which was supposed to take place the day after by a week just because the priest who was supposed to conduct the marriage GOT SICK!

"Father Caledon was the one who'd gotten me and Aragaki married...And I want my son to start his married life with his blessings" her Dad stated or rather declared.!

And so, Seo Jun's wedding was postponed by a week.

When her Dad had broken the news, Seo Jun's face looked both relieved and surprised. The media was making up stories up like "Seo Jun backs out of marriage..." , but both Seo Jun and Jennie had cleared the situation out to them.

All the guests would be staying back in Osaka for the whole week which made it even worse for Yura because this meant that Hanbin too would be staying back with them, in HER room!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Why in the world is EVERYBODY around me overflowing with sweetness today?" Seo Jun grumbled.

"Geez Seo Jun-ah – You seriously have NO remorse ...I mean your wedding just got postponed and you're acting so.....normal." Ji Yong remarked.

"C'mon Yong-ah my wedding just got postponed. Not Cancelled!" Seo Jun replied with a smirk.

Ji Yong sighed in defeat.

"So is Jennie coming around?" Yura asked.

Seo Jun shrugged and replied , "Well she said that she would be here after lunch..."

"Oh" Yura replied.

"So....what's the agenda today ?" Nana asked, to no-one in particular.

"Nana, how about going for shopping?" Kahee suggested.

"Shopping?" Everyone else asked in surprise.

"Well I mean the girls can go for shopping while you guys can carry on with your work." Kahee suggested.

"Not fair! Let's do something in which ALL of us can take part." Seo Jun protested.

"Something like what?" Chi Hoon inquired.

"Umm....how about partying?" Seo Jun suggested.

"Jebal! (Please!) No more Parties...We've already had enough!" Yura remarked.

"Okay...so then what are we going to do exactly then?" Seo Jun asked

"Well.....how about just driving around the city then?" Hanbin said.

"Great idea Hanbin......But it'll be impossible for Seo Jun to roam around peacefully today." Aiden quipped.

"Well....I have an idea! Untill Jennie comes, how about playing a game of truth and dare?" Nana excitedly stated.

"It's been a long time since we've played it." Ji Yong remarked.

"But it does sound fun!" Nana argued.

After giving it a deep thought, everyone finally agreed and although their consent was delayed, they sure knew that it'd be both fun and scary.