Blinded Yet Stubborn

"Taehyung!" What a pleasant surprise!" Yura greated as one of the servants of the Kang Mansion opened the door and let the guest in.

"C'mon Yura i should be the one saying that dialogue" Taehyung smiled and took the seat across Yura's in the lounge.

"Still cocky as ever......so.... can i know the reason of your visit?" Yura asked

"Well I'm here to meet SeoJun (Yura's elder brother)" Taehyung replied.

"He's not yet home" Yura informed.

"So what? I'll just call him up and then we'll hang out as usual" Taehyung optimistically pointed out.

"If you do that, then Jennie (Yura's bbf & SeoJun's fiancee )is surely gonna shred you into pieces...." Yura smirked.

"As if SeoJun would allow that!" Taehyung protested.

"Well......... you see, i sincerely doubt that you harbor feelings for my brother.....If my sister-in-law, who happens to be my best friend hears about this,then i'm sure you'll end up dead somewhere!" Yura joked

"YURA I'M NOT GAY!" I just happen to admire the coolest, smartest and the most talented being on this planet." Taehyung said.

"Yeah yeah..." Yura joked

"Yeah! And besides...... I......I still like you" Taehyung confessed, his confession catching Yura off guard.

"C'mon Taehyung-ah!" How can you say this!?" Yura asked.

"Because its the truth Yura.."

"Taehyung-ah....... You've always known that I've only liked you as a friend....That was why I chose Hanbin.... because I love him.... and besides I'm already married" Yura stated pointing at the plain platinum wedding band with one single solitaire diamond on the ring finger on her left hand.

Taehyung sighed heavily before saying, "Yura.......I'm sorry. I know that you're married and all but.......I can't help change the way I feel about you..."

"C'mon Taehyung-ah.... I don't want to lose my friend over something this stupid.......Trust me, you'll get over me soon enough....I mean if someone like Niel ( Yura's psycho lover) could get over me, why can't you? Anyways , how about going out for a cup of coffee? It might clear your head" Yura light-heartedly said.

"Sure why not?" Taehyung replied but deep inside, he knew that no matter what, he could never get over the first girl he fell in love with.

.............................................................

Too bad he had left the house before he could hear her say that she loved him.......... But Hanbin, who had flow all the way from Korea to Japan to apologize to Yura and hopefully convince her to hear the entire conversation.

Hanbin hated Taehyung and knew that the feeling was mutual..... But how dare he confess all that..... all that crap to 'his' wife? And flirt around with her? As much as he hated, Yura too was enjoying that V's company.

It had required him all the patience he had to keep himself from murdering Taehyung. That would upset his already upset wife more......maybe that was the reason he quickly left the Kang Mansion and ordered the driver to drive around.

Hanbin was lost in his own world until he heard his phone ring.

"Hello?" He answered without even bothering to check the caller ID.

"God! Hanbin you've sounding so dead. I don't know whether I'm right, but I guess I spotted you in a black Audi.......you're here in Osaka, aren't you?" Hime* cheerful tone caught him by surprise.

*HIME- Hanbin's childhood school best friend .

"Never knew you had such a great eyesight......" Hanbin said with a scowl.

"C'mon Binnie ~ Don't be such a joy Killer....... and answer my question idiot" Hime pressed.

Hanbin sighed before replying, "Yeah......I'm here....in Osaka"

He crossed his fingers, praying that the part that was coming would be avoided...... but it wasn't since Hime asked, " Binnie, you're free right? Lets hang out.....its been such a long time since I've hung out with you....."

Even if he wanted to be left alone, he couldn't say no to his best friend... running his fingers through his hair, he reluctantly replied, "Okay..... just be where you are....I'm coming to pick you up..."

"Okay.... see you soon" Hime stated before ending the call.

Hanbin sighed. Hime was his best friend and she had always been there for him during his rough times. He felt guilty about the fact that he wasn't there for her during the time she needed him the most - during the time she had broken up with that jerk - Kim Taehyung.

Inoue Hime, his first friend who was a girl, who understood him better than his mother, had been one of the most important, person, frankly speaking, the most important 'GIRL' in his life until Yura entered it.

He looked at his hand and spotted the plain platinum wedding ring. He remembered his vows very well

"I, Kim Hanbin, promise you, Kang Yura and all the people present here that as long as I live, i will cherish you, your memories and everything and anything related to you. I'm not going to promise you that I'll be the perfect husband, but I promise you that I'm going to try my best to be the kind of guy, perfect or not, who can keep you safe and happy, I promise you that I'm going to continue loving you, supporting you and caring for you as long as I live."

And it was then that he realized that.........neither of them had stuck to the vows they had made...........Everything,even the forced hang out with Hime seemed meaningless now.....