Secrets Revealed And Fears Dared

Sitting under the shade and forming a huge circle in the lawn, the reunited gang were mentally preparing themselves for what was going to come.

The rules were the usual ones - pick either truth or dare and answer the question or do the task.

"And people, if you refuse to answer a question or refuse to do a task, a shot of vodka will be your penalty!" Nana chirped causing everyone to groan.

Yura smiled on hearing that. She looked around herself and felt nostalgic seeing familiar faces surrounding her.

Chi Hoon was joking with Seo Jun while, Meiko who was sitting beside Chi Hoon and was talking to Kahee and Suzy. Nana and Aiden were discussing about something while Jiyong and Jaejoong were in the middle of an over the top formal conversation. Hanbin was sitting beside Yura with his back against the huge Oak tree in the garden.

"Okay lets begin" Seo Jun said and spun the bottle. The bottle pointed towards the first victim, Aiden.

"Truth or Dare?" Seo Jun asked.

"I'm not much of a daredevil....so truth" Aiden replied.

Seo Jun grinned on hearing this and proceeded with his question, "Tell us the most embarrassing fact about Nana!"

Nana protested, "Yaah! Jun-ah that's not fair! You are supposed to ask him something that's related to him."

Seo Jun smugly replied, "Nana aren't you his WIFE? That means you are related to him........So Aiden answer the question or take a shot." which totally shut Nana up.

Aiden thought for a moment before confessing, "Well...... she's a sleep walker and if you try and stop her, she'll hit you with whatever's available during her sleep itself."

Everyone laughed and now Aiden spun the bottle.

"Kahee, you're turn." Aiden said.

"Okay" Kahee breathed, mentally preparing herself.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth......There's no way I'd do any of those stupid dares." she stated.

"Ummm......Are the rumours true?" Nana asked before Aiden could ask anything.

"Rumours? What rumours?" Kahee asked.

"Well, are you really retiring from  modelling?"

"Well.....yeah. I'm taking voluntary retirement. I mean Haru starts her school from this year. So I guess I'll be staying back at home, helping Haru with stuffs." Kahee said. Haru was Kahee's cousin, Jiyeon's daughter. After Jiyeon's split from her husband and her death, Kahee and Jaejoong had legally adopted Haru, who was now four years old.

"Oh..." Nana said.

Kahee spun the bottle and the next victim was Suzy.

"Truth or Dare?" Kahee asked Suzy.

"Uh....dare" Suzy replied.

Kahee grinned and put forward the dare.

"Call Myungsoo and tell him that you love him."

Suzy's face turned bright red on hearing the dare.

"Uh......well...." Suzy began but was interrupted by Kahee, "C'mon Suzy.....but if you can't do the dare, you can ALWAYS chicken out. But then we all know how well you handle alcohol."

On hearing this Suzy's face turned redder.

Although she wasn't the lovey dovey types, Suzy was bound to do it because..........well.....let's just say alcohol and Suzy were not meant to be together.......

She hesitantly called up Myungsoo who on the third ring picked up the phone.

"Hey Suzy" he greeted

"Ummmmm.......Myungsoo-ah....I just called you up to say that I....uh....I love you" she blurted out.

Myungsoo, on the other side laughed!

"Well that's a first time.....I hope you're not drunk." Myungsoo joked.

Suzy, flustered immediately replied, "No.......Anyways.........Bye" and before Myungsoo could reply she immediately disconnected the conversation.

"Aww..that was awfully sweet......and rude." Kahee remarked.

Everybody laughed on seeing Suzy's reaction.

The laughter immediately stopped when a figure approached their direction.

It was Jennie Kim.

Jennie Kim still had long hair. She was wearing a plain white tank top over light blue jeans. Over the years, the internationally acclaimed interior designer had changed from the typical tomboy to a radiating beauty.

"Hey everyone......Did I miss something? Or did I kill the fun?" Jennie asked with a smile.

The one thing that made Jennie stand out among a crowd was her straightforwardness, a trait adored by the Kang siblings.

"Well.....yeah you did miss out a couple of things but no....you didn't KILL the fun" Seo Jun replied and the gang dispersed to the living room once again.