And That's How I Fell For You........Again

"Hanbin-ah, don't forget that you have no freaking rights to bring home any girl you know and God knows do what with her in MY absence! " Yura screamed pointing at Hime's dress that their housekeeping lady had shown her.

"Jagiya - It's not like what you are thinking..... " Hanbin tried to explain But before he could complete what he was trying to say, Yura said, "Stop calling me 'jagi ' and you, acting that you could do almost everything to get me back, almost fooled me - But you know what? You're worse than mist of the.other guys....... I guess they don't have the audacity to lie on the faces of their wives about their affairs!"

"I AM NOT HAVING AN AFFAIR! Yura-ah, jebal - listen to me " his voice sounded so sincere that for a second, it made Yura really want to listen to him.

"No " she replied sharply "I'm done listening to you..... I'm done with everything...... I'm leaving "

On hearing these words, Hanbin felt like as if he'd been struck with lightening.

"Yura-ah.......... Stay.I'll leave." He managed to mutter.

Before Yura could argue he said, "I dont want to be the reason why you are always leaving ..." and with that he headed for the exit.

~ ~ A week later ~ ~

A week had passed since Hanbin had moved out of the house. A week since she had last seen him or heard from him. Although all the evidences were pointing out that Hanbin was really having an affair, a small part of Yura's conscience wanted to believe him.

"Ma'am Ms Hime wants to meet you. She's waiting for you at the hall. " Aster, their housekeeping lady told Yura.

Yura felt a wave of anger pass through her on hearing Hime's name.

"Tell her I'll come down in a minute." Yura retorted and Aster went out.

"Let's hear what my husband's 'Mistress' has to say" Yura muttered to herself as she walked towards the hall.

She spotted Hime sitting on one of the couches and reading a magazine.

"So, you're finally here?" Hime asked, seeing Yura ,who sat on the chair facing Hime.

Yura didnt reply.

"Are you sick or something? And where's Hanbin-ah?" Hine asked, trying to strike up a conversation .

"Shouldn't you be knowing about Hanbin-ah whereabouts better?" Yura replied bitterly, shicking Hime.

"What do you mean by what you just said?"

The atmosphere in the room was certainly getting tenser and tenser by the seconds.

"Oh! for Christ's sake, why don't you and Hanbin just admit you both are having an affair?"

Yura said, standing up. But Hime's reply made her feel like as if the ground beneath her had vanished.

"Having an affair? Who wouldn't want to have an affair with Hanbin, who happens to be your husband, Yura-ah? But inspite of all the people craving for his attention, Hanbin-ah is totally devoted to you."

"Then what the hell is one of your dresses doing here at 'MY' house? And what about Aster? She saw you and Hanbin together in this very hall, sitting really close..." Yura snapped back.

For the first tine in her life, Yura saw Hime lose her temper.

"Some kinda suspicious wife you are! You don't even know anything regarding the 'INCIDENT' and just because some Ester or whatever , tells you that she saw me and Hanbin at your house, you come to the conclusion that we are having an affair....."

Yura was too stunned to speak.

"Well it's good to see that you've finally stopped with your blabbering. And it'd really be great if you could just sit down and listen to me ...." Hime dryly commented while Yura , having no other choice left, sat down on the chair she was previously sitting on.

"Hanbin-ah and I - we've been best friends since I don't even remember. We've been there during each others ups and downs. Infact all of the memories that I call the 'fondest' are related to him. And it's only natural I fell in love with him , long back in the seventh or eighth grade. Or maybe I had realised that I had been in love with him all this while. But he never fell in love with me, not in that sense.

"It was then that Taehyung-ah entered my life. I tried my best to like him the way I liked Hanbin. I might have succeeded, if only I hadn't realised that I did not just LIKE Hanbin , I LOVED him."

All this while, Yura felt like , "Why the hell am I listening to some other woman ranting about how she loved my husband?"

Hime continued saying, "When you transferred to our school in the ninth grade, he told me that he had never met a girl who was commanding, irritating, more random than me and beautiful. When we first met in L.A during your school excursion, alk those years back, Hanbin was like , "She's the girl Hime.......shit! Looks like I again made a bad impression!" You know what Yura? Frankly speaking, I hate you."

"You can say that I am jealous of you or anything, but the truth is I hate you. You got to marry the one person I love, you got the one person I have to spend my whole life referring to as my 'best friend', you got the one person that loves you more than anything in this world. And yet you call him unfaithful......" Hime's voice cracked at the last words.

"Then........why....?" Before Yura herself could complete her sentence, Hime replied,

"I was drunk. I was not in a state to drive back home. He, being the gentleman even at odd times, offered me a ride. But my condition was like - as if I were rotating along with the earth. So he brought me here. And what that housekeeping lady of yours saw, Yeah we were sitting real close - Because he was telling me about the surprise he was planning for you, Yura-ah....... He was so excited after you both had returned from your shopping trip last week....."

And with that, Yura felt numb.

"And with this, I guess I'll take my leave ." Hime said, getting up.

As she walked towards the door, Yura said, "Hime, thank you......"

~ ~ An hour later ~ ~

Yura felt nervous as she rang the doorbell of Hanbin's penthouse.

Throughout the entire day, Yura had learnt about a lot of things. The first thing - Hanbin loved her, the second thing - She was stupid and that she had no idea as to how she was going to apologize to him. While on her long one hour ride to Hanbin's penthouse, she recalled all the those times Hanbin was there for her and how Happy she felt when they were pronounced husband and wife at the altar.

She was just thinking about what she was going to Tell him when Hanbin, dressed in a black sweat shirt, opened the door, running his fingers through his just-showered hair.

His expression was that of a person who had just spotted a ghost,on seeing his wife at the door.

Just as he was about to say something, Yura hugged him.

"Mianhae....jeongmal mianhae ( sorry....I'm really sorry) all this while I was hurting you, hurting myself, finding reasons as to why should I fall in love with you again.......I just didn't realize that all this while, I had actually never stopped loving you...."

He kissed her lips and said, "Well, that makes us even......And Hey by the way, Happy Anniversary Mrs Kim Hanbin. "