Chapter 8

I woke up in the most comfortable bed I think that I have ever slept in. In this moment the only thing that I want to think about is how comfortable and safe I feel. It didn't last the memories of what happened last night started to flood back and panic started to creep back.

I get out of bed and notice that I'm still in the clothes from last night. I walk out of the door and I'm face with a hallway with two ends that go different places as I've only been to the roof and to Logan bedroom. I'm kind of stuck on where to go. I decide to go left and see where it takes me, which didn't help as it took me to another hallway. I recognized the lift so decide I should go to the roof, the roof made me feel so safe and untouchable yesterday and think after the events of last night I think it is much needed.

 I need to have a think about what my life is right now because at the moment it's not exactly going the way I thought it was going to be. I thought that I was going to finally get away from my dad and find a job and study to be a paediatric nurse, I wanted to have a job that I can help children and save live might make me feel good about my life without feeling like I am getting controlled by my dad.

I didn't get enough time to think as I heard the door open I knew it had to be Logan so I didn't bother turning around. I can hear him coming up closer toward me and then I could feel him snake his arms around my waist and pull me into him at this moment in time I didn't really care about the fact that this is happening. I let out a sigh and leaned my head against Logan closing my eyes and trying to savour the moment as I didn't have to worry or think about anything all I had to do was stand there and feel the sun on my face.

Logan broke the silence.

"We really need to talk about what happened last night" I know that we had to talk about it at some point. I can see from where he was coming from as all that he saw was a man on me and me screaming.

I didn't really have the voice so I just sucked in a breath and nodded then it was his to let out a deep breath

"Tell me what happens from the beginning and if it gets too hard then stop okay?" He eventually said with a strained voice, you can tell that he did want to hear the story as much as I wanted to tell him.

So started tell him the story of how it all happened and I got half way to the point where the man was kissing my neck but I couldn't get myself to tell what happens next it felt that everything that I was telling him it was coming back and like I was reliving it again and I couldn't deal with that it makes me feel so dirty and disgusting like it was my fault. I'm guessing that Logan realises as the lack of me talking and hugged me tighter and put his head on my shoulder.

There was a silence for a while but Logan broke the silence by saying,

"Do you think that it weird that even though we only known each other for a literally 2 days that this isn't even weird to us?"

I have thought about that, never in my life did I think that any of what has happened in the past 2 days would happen to me. I have got engaged to a stranger that kills people and steal from others as well. I have run away from home which I never thought that would ever happen. I thought that the only way that I would ever be able to leave that house is if my father drunk himself to death or got in an accident probably from drinking. I got assaulted by a person in the most dangerous mafia crew possible. To top it all of I'm living in a house that I would only dream about living in.

To answer Logan's question yes it's weird but after all that happened us being close is not the weirdest thing to happen.

I took a breath in and replied;

"I don't think that it weird at all it's just that this is our normal compared to others"