Chapter 10

Right now I am waiting for Logan's sister to come over so that Logan can leave for his meeting thing; these two honestly make me feel like I am a three years old that needs to be watched constantly. However it does come with a benefit so that I'm not alone in a house that I have no idea where anything is.

I defiantly think that this situation is probably the strangest thing that you can come across and I keep thinking to myself how do I trust someone that I met for two minutes to come live in his house and apparently marry in a short amount of time?, the truth is I don't think I completely trust him but anything at the moment would be better than going back with my dad that night even thinking about that it gives me the shivers.

Currently me and Logan are in the lounge debating what football team is the best, he's saying that its Dallas cowboys but I'm saying defiantly saying Denver broncos and I have to say I'm thinking that I'm going to win this debate but before we could finish the mini argument the doorbell rings. I know at that point that is going to be Logan's sister I looked at Logan and we shared a look before he took a deep breath and got up and started walking to the door.

I started to follow him and stood behind him as he answered the door and it revealed a girl a bit younger than me she has longish brown hair to mid waist and the most amazing coloured eyes.

She walked in gave Logan a hug and kept staring at me with a look that I can't described but I know it's not a nice one He pulled away from her and turned to me and introduce us.

"Gabby this is my sister Nicole, Nicole this is Gabby" I smiled and quietly said hi to her but she didn't reply all she did his stare with the same look she had earlier to me when she was hugging Logan. She turned to Logan.

"So what's the deal with her then what her story is" I thought that Logan said she was nice she wasn't really acting like it.

Logan took in breath and looked at me for a split second and started to talk about the situation to her about my dad and how I got to Sal's and how he met me.

" So then I had to come up with an excuse to help gabby out so I said that we were engaged and getting married and her dad didn't completely believe us so he given us a date to get married and he has to attend the wedding"

"WAIT, so you are telling me that she is going to be marring you because she didn't have any balls to stand up to her dad herself, I'm sorry but this is ridiculous and I'm not going to support this in anyway, just call it of Logan! give her some money and sent her off to get herself her own life and stop interrupting into ours"

I was kind of taken pack by what she said I know that this is kind of ridiculous plan but it was the best thing that Logan and I could think of that time so I didn't have to go back with my dad. I didn't know how to respond to what she said so I just looked down at my feet to get away from her stare. Thinking about it she does have a point I came into his life and gave him a massive situation to deal with and I think that I am too much from him, maybe I should go home and apologies to dad and hopefully he won't hit me too much and go back to the way it us to be.

"Logan, she right I was a wimp and I should of faced up to my dad. I don't want anything else from you; you've done enough for me. I'm -" Logan interrupted and stood in front of me.

"I'm not letting you leave and go back there I can't let that happened and to constantly worry about you being in that house with him, we will find a way to make the wedding postpone for a while and you are staying here with me" tears were starting to brim, I have never had someone protect me and care about me so much since my mum left. Logan wiped a tear away and Nicole sighed cuing for Logan to turn around to face her.

"How dare you tell me, your older brother what I can and can't do? I also don't care if you don't support it, this is my life and I will have who I want in my life and there is nothing you can do about it. You got that Nicole or do I have to make it clearer for you?" Logan yelled with the most power that I have heard and I lived with my abusive father and I never heard so much power in a voice until now. Nicole didn't say anything she just kept looking at him out like she was trying to get him to back down, Logan wasn't going to break and after a while just left and slammed the door.

Logan and I stared at each other and then back at the door however I can now defiantly say that I didn't make a good impression what so ever.