Chapter 6

We walked thought the front door into the main opining of the house where there was a massive stair case that kind of swirled whiles going up most of it. I looked to the left which was an open doorway that I think goes into a lounge area with a big long black leather sofa and a TV mounted onto the wall which basically took up the whole wall. Logan took my wrist and went the opposite direction which led into a kitchen that was the most beautiful kitchen that you could dream of there was an island in the middle with a built in stove and an oven underneath and a huge fridge which doesn't help me as I'm 5'3 which is small and the fridge is nearly 6' so that's going to be a problem.

"Do you like it?" Logan intruded my thoughts I turned to face him and chuckled.

"This is amazing the whole house it's amazing I don't think you can beat this" I said with astonishment on my face.

He pulled a smirk onto his face and nodded for me to follow him we were back into the main opening and he started to climb the stair so I followed cautiously so that I don't fall as the stair were made out of marble.

We got to the second level which I thought was it but I was proved wrong when Logan turned around and walked behind me and put his hand over my eyes I tried to get out of his hold as I'm not that good walking whilst seeing let alone when I can't see. Logan moved his head close to me and whispered into my ear 

"do you trust me?"

I nodded  "Yes I trust you" 

"i wouldn't if i was you" he said with a smirk

He didn't say anything else after that he nudges me a bit to go ahead and we went into some sort of room. We stood there for a second until a sharp movement happened underneath my feet, and then I knew we were in an elevator. We were only in there for a while until the door opened and a sudden hit of cold air washed over me.

Logan and I kept walking until he sat me down onto a chair I could feel the suns warmth onto my body that warmed me up from the clod breeze. Logan let go off his hands and it took my eyes awhile before they would focus and when they did it was the most breath-taking view that you ever seen. I couldn't describe how amazing the sunset and the landscape is, it's one of those things that you could look at for ever and never get board of it.

We stood there for a while, me just soaking in the view and the warmth of the sun on my face. This is the first time of today where everything just stops I don't think about the marriage or my dad fining out that all of this was a lie. I felt at peace.

"Beautiful isn't it?" he said without looking away from the view

"it is" I didn't know what else to say so we just stood there looking at it until Logan got a call from someone I couldn't hear what the person on the other side was saying but by the look on Logan face it was something that he didn't want me to hear.

"OK yeah I guess I'll have to come in.....yeah alright see you in a while" Logan hung up and sighed, I looked over to him with a confused face, he walked close to me.

"I have to go and sort some....business out" He paused trying to find the right words to say to me.

"Either you come with me or stay here" at the moment I didn't really want to be alone defiantly that I'm in a strangers house and the size of the house it won't take me long to get lost.

"I'll come with you, but is it alright to have another top or jumper as I'm kind of cold" I regretted saying it after as I just sound so needy and I don't like it however I have no clothes with me and I don't really want to go back to that house if I don't need to. He nodded and grabbed my hand. I'm still not  use to someone touching me with it being violent.

We got back to the second floor where he led me into a room where the door was closed I'm guessing that this is his room. Logan's room was amazing nothing that I thought he would like. This just shows that there are more sides to Logan Bates than I thought. He went into the closet and got out a sweatshirt and gave it to me, I put it on and it literally went down to just about my knee luckily I was wearing jeans so it didn't look that bad.

On the way down to the door I was rolling up the sleeves and didn't realise that Logan stopped so I tripped over him and landed onto the marble floor but it wasn't that bad as I landed on my butt. I didn't know what to do so I just started laughing and lied onto my back  After I stopped laughing I looked up at an amused Logan that offered me his hand and we went out the front door.

We were in the car and on our way to the place that Logan needs to be when we stopped at a red light and Logan broke the silence by saying in a very serious tone,

"I don't want you talking to anyone unless I say and they will know you as gabby my fiancé. These people aren't that friendly and if they are its because the are after something "