Chapter 13

Currently Logan and I are on our way to his dad's house which brings back the feeling that then man is going to be there . i look over to Logan who is staring ahead at the road, he hasn't said a single thing to me since we left the house his grip on the wheel is so tight that is knuckles are going white what makes me nervous as i don't like to see him angry even though i have only meet him a while ago it bothers me when i see him like this.

Logan looked over to me and i tried to give a confident smile but i don't think it worked as well as i thought it did as he sighed and then grabbed my smaller hand with his now un-tensed hand. I still get the tingles when he touches me i wonder if he feels them as well or it just me reading too many books and mistaking it. i look down at our hands intertwined and it made me smile that i finally have someone that actually cares about my safety i haven't had that it so long it feels nice and I'm going to savour it as long as i can.

Logan and i stayed the rest of the car journey in silence, Logan kept his hand intertwined with mine for the duration of the car journey. we both got out of the car and walked up to the house i was about to walk into the house but Logan stopped me by grabbing my hand i turned round and looked down at our hand then back up to him, he had a concerned look on his face.

"you know that i will try everything that i can do to find out who this is and when i do we will go away just you and me no one around no angry sisters no father just you and me so that we can get know each other before we get married" Logan said whilst getting closer toward me so by the end of him talking we were chest to chest.

It will be good to find out who this is but i think that i already know who it is and i think Logan is thinking the same, i can't wait to get way from this town and actually get to know Logan better as if we are going to pull of this fake marriage off. It would be good to know the person so no one can suss us out that this is all fake. I just give him a general smile and said thank you while giving him a hug which is weird as I'm not really a person that hugs people defiantly a person that i have only just met. It took Logan a couple of seconds to realize what is happening before he wrapped his arms around me and put his chin on top of my head. We just stood there for what seemed for ages just swinging slowly from side to side.

We finally let go of each other and walked into his dad's house, we are greeted by his dad who led us into the conference room where stood his sister and another man who looks a bit older than Logan. We all sat down obviously Logan's dad sat at the head of the table then me and Logan sat on one side of the table next to each other and Nicole sat opposite me with the strange man next to her. Logan dad started to talk about the situation to fill in Nicole and the man whilst his dad was talking Logan leaned over and whispers in my hear

"The man next to Nicole is Carter, he is what people call a dirty cop meaning that he is like a mole in the police so if we need to ask anything that the police might know he is the man"

I gave him a quick nod so he knows that i understand what he is saying and then decided to listen to what Logan's dad is saying. After a while everyone is caught up with the situation. Logan his dad and carter were talking off a plan to find out who the person is, I quickly looked over to Nicole who was looking at me with an apologetic expression I'm guessing she is feeling sorry for me which if i was in her situation that i probably would feel sorry for me as well.

After an hour of being in the room we came up with a plan on getting the man, there a lot of technical stuff with doing test on the paper to see if the person left a fingerprint and the other stuff that i really have no idea what they mean but i trust them in whatever they are doing. Me and Logan were about to walk out of the door when Nicole came up to me and hugged me and whispers in my ear

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, i see the way that Logan looks at you and the way that he is willing protect you no matter what and i can also see that the feeling is reciprocated i would be honoured to have you as my fake sister in-law " she semi chuckled

It made me smile the fact that she can see that Logan and i do truly care for each other and that now she is not mad at me and maybe now i can have friend that isn't Logan, even though there is nothing wrong with just having Logan but it would be nice to have a friend that is a girl.