Chapter 16

I don't know how long we were staring at each other for, but to me it felt a very long time.

Logan was the first one to break the silence with a massive sigh what to me sounded like him giving up which i don't blame him he didn't have to sign up for this and i wish i didn't run to Sal's when my dad was after me.

But then sometimes i am glad that i ran into him as then i wouldn't have met him and i could even fathom what would have happened to me if i didn't go to Sal's. I got interrupted from my thoughts by Logan putting is hand on my shoulder. I looked at the hand and Then back up to amazing pair of eyes that now don't look confused more soft and calm.

I defiantly like this type of Logan better. I don't like the one that shuts himself away from me even though i cant help or don't understand what is actually wrong but it makes me feel better when he talks to me.

"I'm sorry Logan, i didn't mean for all this to happen and you don't deserve all this stress and drama in your life".

Logan looked at me then replied with;

"Don't say that, your the one who doesn't deserve the stress and the drama, your one of the nicest and most innocent person that i have met in a very long time and i am going to fix this for you so you can some what normal life. Never in my life would i think that i would be in a situation like this but i can honestly say if it wasn't you i don't think i would care or even bad an eyelid about it"

I'm really touched with what he said, i have never had someone who wants the best for me or really cared for me so much.

At the moment i couldn't really say anything so i just hugged him which i think he understood and a thank you as he wrapped his arms round me and rested his cheek on my head.

We stood like that for a little bit longer until Logan pulled away but he still had his hands on my waist.

"I made some calls to some friends of mine and they are on our side to find out who the person is, also they are going to find the evidence, so we can take care of him or her and not get the wrong person"

"what are you going to do when you catch the person?"

Logan looked me straight in the eyes and said in a low and cold voice

"you leave that up to me, remember i am the mafia prince and before i met you i didn't have the best patience with people that make me life harder or hurt someone that i have deep feelings for."

"I'm going to go to bed soon", I told him as all that has happen these couples of days has made me so exhausted and i know idea on how to respond with what he had just said. i have forgotten that i didn't know Logan before i have no clue what he was like and im glad i like the Logan that is in front of me not the cold vicious mafia prince,

"Yeah that's totally understandable I'll take you up "

Me and Logan started walking towards the long stairs going up towards both of our rooms. We finally got to my room, what was a couple of doors always from Logan's, I turned so that I was facing Logan.

I sighed and then gave him a small smile, Logan and i said goodnight to each other and he reminded that if anything happens or something doesn't feel right with me then I go find him.

I agreed to his conditions then opens the door to my room, I went straight to the bathroom and found a new toothbrush in there so I used it and then tied my hair up again into a bun.

I looked through the draws in the room and found a T-shirt which i think belongs to Logan as it reminds me of his aftershave.

I got into the bed and just sat there, legs crossed sitting up right and just thinking about what has happened to me the past couples of days.

This is going to be a long night