Chapter 19

After me and Logan shared our little moment we spend bit of time with each other and then went back to bed. By the time i fell asleep it was already 3:30 am.

When i woke up, i sat in bed just reliving the entire thing that happened last night between me and Logan and i couldn't help but smile. 

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom i did all the thing that i needed to do, i decided not to change into clothes just get and still keep on my pyjamas which re technically Logan's sister but i guess there mine now as she did give them to me.

I went down the stair and to the kitchen; I'm starting to get better now on knowing where stuff is in this house. I get to the kitchen expecting Logan to be here but I'm disappointing when i moved from the corner into the kitchen and he was nowhere to be seen.

I stood there for a minute thinking of where he could be when i felt some strong arms come round my waist and a head land on top of my head. I smiled and started to rock from side to side just enjoying the feeling of someone round me.

We didn't speak for a while we just stood there rocking until Logan broke the silence by saying good morning. I didn't replying with words i just kind of made a hum sound, what made Logan chuckle.

I turned round to face Logan and gave him a smile what he returned and also gave me a small kiss before walking off towards the fridge. I sat up on one of the stools and started to watch Logan make some sort of breakfast which i have no idea how he made it or what in it but i does look very appetizing.

Logan dished up the breakfast and sat down next me on the other stool and we ate and mate small talk, Logan told me about all the work that he has to do today which is a lot to be honest. 

I know that i am not going to see much of him today what sucks but he needs to work which i do understand. Knowing me i will probably read and sleep all day what doesn't sound too bad as that is what i used to do when i didn't have work or school. Speaking of school i really need to talk to Logan about what i am going to do if I'm going back or not.

Logan and I finished our breakfast and he said his goodbyes and gave me a long kiss which i knew that he didn't want to end as fast as it did. After he left, i grabbed a book from one of the rooms and went to the top of the house and sat on one of the benches and started to read which is probably last all day as I'm in love with this book.