Chapter 12

I wake up feeling sweaty from the night-mare that I just had. In the dream there was me and Logan and also my dad, my dad found out about the lie that me and Logan's marriage is fake and he wasn't too happy about it. I tried to calm him down by telling him it was the only way and he just got more angry and started yelling and saying horrible things, I looked over to see that Logan was just standing there not saying anything or helping me in any way.

I knew from that moment that I am in this alone even though Logan did tell me he will be with me through all of it .There is nothing that I can do. It makes this situation more real that it could go like the dream. It could be that I don't have anyone on my side in this, Logan could leave me or get sick of me and then i would have to deal with my dad's wrath all alone and scared.

After a while I calmed myself down and went to the kitchen to get something to drink from then tap. It took me five minutes to find a glass, I went over to the sink and filled my glass up and I looked up to the window that's right in front of the sink and there was tapped a white note to the outside off the window. As freaked out as I am, I opened the window and grabbed the note from the other side and shut the window. I unfolded the note and started to read what the note says:

"I KNOW YOU DON'T LOVE HIM!"

I have no idea who knows where I am or even knows the situation I am in, the only people that know is Nicole, my dad and obviously Logan that's it so who could it be?. I picked up the note and went back into the lounge and put the note onto the coffee table in front of me I just kept staring at it just thinking if it will give me anymore clue to who knows where I live and about the fake marriage. I didn't even relies how long I was staring at until I heard the front door bang which in overall making me scream like a man was about to kill me, causing Logan to look at me in strange and startled way.

"Well hello to you too"

Logan said whilst dropping is bag on the floor next to the front door and started walking over to join me into the living room. At the moment I am deciding if I should tell him about the note or try and figure it out for myself which undoubtedly won't end up well. This shows as now I am getting married to the bloody prince of the mafia to get away from my abusive dad. I'm guessing that I should tell him. Logan came and sat next to me and all I did was hand him the note that I found he looked at me weirdly probably because I haven't said anything to him unless you count the scream. He then look down and the note and read the one line that keeps playing in my head over and over.

After what felt like a century for Logan to answer back to me after giving him the note;

"Where did you find it?" Logan said with the most serious tone that I have heard him speak towards me since I got here.

"It was stuck outside of the window in front of the sink" my voice sounding like a 5 year old it was so quite that I was wondering if Logan even understood what I said. He looked back at the note and then at me, he stood up and offered me his hand I hesitantly took it and he was leading me to the front door. I stopped for a second causing Logan to stop as well and turn toward me.

"Where are we going?"

"To my dad's he will know how to deal with the pest"