Chapter 17

As i was still thinking about everything that has happened i hear a knock at the door making my head face the door.

Realizing that i have not moved a single muscle from when i first sat down to this moment what I'm guessing is two maybe three hours as the sun has gone in. Part of me is scared of who it is and the another part is curious on who is knocking on my door and this time of night.

I didn't want to say anything just in case wasn't Logan and some other person i just waited until i saw the handed of the door slowly start to turn.

Every inch that the handled moved, the faster that my heart went.

It felt like hours until the handle had fully turned letting the mystery person into my room, it was so quite that all that i can hear is the sound of my uneven breath.

The door opened revealing Logan holding two mug, i look up at him and he gave me a little smile while letting our a breath. Logan nodded his head signalling that he wanted me to come out with a smirk on his face.

His actions did make me smile. i got out of the bed that i have been for too long stretching my legs and i followed him out of the room.

We got half way down the stairs we he stopped, i gave him a questioning look and he just sat down on the stair with is back against the banister staring up at me signaling for me to sit down.

It took me a couple of seconds to understand what is happening i finally sat down on the same step as him so that our legs were now tangled together.

Logan gave me the mug i look down and realized that it was green tea what in no doubt was my favorite drink ever.

I took a long sip of the liquid gold and sighed as i finally felt a relaxed as the liquid went down my throat and instantly calmed me down from what has happened today.I looked over to Logan who had a very concerned look in his face. I knew then that i had to say something to reassure him.

"I'm fine Logan you do have to worry about me"

He looked at me trying to figure out the right words to say to me,

"I know that i don't have to but that's the thing Gabriela i want to, I want to worry about you and be there when you are happy, hold you when you cry. I know that we haven't really talked about our feeling surrounding each other and i think that we should because I really like you gabby more than i have ever felt about a person before. i know that i am a big tough person but this scares me probably more than it scares you and if you feel the same then I think that we should give this a try"

Should keep my walls up or should I break them a little to let Logan in?