Chapter 22

Logan walked into the kitchen towards the window, I stayed by the entrance as I don't want to see the window again as it scares me that someone was in the house and Logan and I have no clue who it is or what they want.

Logan is in front of the window with his back to me. He stops and turns back around to me.

"Little one you're sure it was on the window by the sink?" Logan said being sure to word it right so it doesn't come across like I'm losing my shit.

"Of course it's right here" I walk past him to the sink.

I freeze, on the window was nothing no words no hand prints nothing.

"I don't get it, it was right there it said hello with and hand-print I swear it was right there!"

Logan came behind me both hand on my shoulder so now both of us are looking at the bare window. I could see his reflection, his face showing as confused and sceptical expression. I shrug his hands of my shoulders and turn to face him.

"Gabs you ok? There is nothing there; maybe it's all the stress of getting engaged and the other note. Maybe you saw something but I don't know what to say nothings there"

"Logan I didn't lie about it was there I swear why would I make it up"

"I'm not saying you made it up Gabriela! I'm saying that might have thought you saw something that actually wasn't there. I believe that you think it was there. But what can I say it's not there obviously I can't fix something that's not physically fucking there" Logan replied getting angry now with me. if anyone should be angry it's me , one this I hate most in the world is someone calling me a lair if I know for sure that I'm not faking it.

"Fine don't believe me I know what I saw Logan but it doesn't matter anymore it's not there so let's drop it"

With that I walk away from Logan and this situation and run up with starts into my bedroom. All I wants is to have a nice warm showers and wash this whole arguments and anger away. I get up the stairs and open my door I walk into my rooms when it's something catches my eye, right there by my open window was a shadow of a grown man. I could believe it for a second I thought Logan was right that I was actually seeing things. The man took a step forward towards me I screams the loudest I think I have ever done in my life. I could barely hear Logan yelling my name and coming up the stairs over my screaming.

The man jumped out the window after 5 seconds of me screaming. Logan burst through the door looking worried and on high alert he asks what wrong. I could say anything as the screaming really hurt my throat. I pointed to the open window. Logan ran over to it and looked down and the floor to see in the corner of the garden that connects to the woods and dark figure entering the forest.

Logan looked back over at me seeing that I am a mess and can barely keep myself up from crumbling on the floor. He runs over to me slams me into his chest and tightens his arms around me holding me there and whispering apologies in my ear over and over again whilst I cry. We stood there for what felt like ages until I had no tears left. Logan pulled away a little to look me in the eyes I looked up at him and I could tell my face that he feels terrible for thinking I made it up.

"I'm sorry gabby for not believing you, I should have never doubted you"

I nodded in reply and just went back to hugging him as being I Logan's arms are the only time I feel like nothing ca hurt me. Logan let out and breath and kissed the top of my head. We stayed there for a little bit longer. After a while Logan broke the silence by saying

"Okay little one lets go to the office I will make some calls and you will stay with me, I don't want you out of my eyes sight tonight"

I nod in agreement as I feel the same after what has happened tonight I don't what to be away from Logan either. Logan took my hand and we walked back down the stairs towards Logan's office. We got into the office and Logan said he will look the door to make me feel safer and so I can relax a bit easier. I was so thankful that I have Logan and that he understands me so well in the little time that we have been together. I could imagine anyone being this nice to me they would probably be saying stuff like 'grow up' or 'stop being such a baby about it'.

After Logan locked the door he called me over the desk he sat down the pulled me down so that I was sitting on his lap. He brought his hand up and rubbed my cheek whiles looking me deep in the eyes.

"Gabriela I will always trust you, ill support you, ill respect you, ill protect you and forgive you. I will sacrifice for you and commit myself to you because I'm yours gabby only yours from now till I die"

I couldn't say anything I didn't know how to respond without seeming like a child when they crush said that they like you. I let out a massive smile which made Logan smile in return I leaned in our lips connected in the most amazing kiss that could ever been made. this kiss is more than just a kiss this is a seal between me and Logan a swear to each other that we will be together until death takes us and I can't imagine my life without him in it and I would want it either.