Chapter 20

It's been about 3 hours since Logan had left and the cloud decide to open up and start to heavily rain, so i quickly grabbed my book and ran inside. I made my way down the stairs to the kitchen taking me time to look at all of the art on the walls some more unusual than other, i have to get Logan to tell me the story behind these.

I got to the kitchen and went over to the tap and let it run for a while to make it colder, while i was waiting i looked out the window and that's when i saw it written on the window was the word hello with a hand print next to it.

I'm so confused and scared all at the same time what do i do, do i wait for Logan to get back? Or do i phone Logan? I don't even know where anything is in this house how am i supposed to find where a phone is and then try and find Logan's number.

i know that i can't stay here by myself anymore that's for sure, i walked into the living room deciding that this is the place that the land-line might usually been, panic is starting to kick in a bit more now and not knowing where the a phone is, is not helping.

I searched the living room finally finding the land-line and looking through the contacts finally finding Logan's number i quickly press call and waiting for him to pick up.

"Hello" Logan's voice made me calmer

"Logan you need to come home" i said trying to hold back tears

"Why what's happened? Are you hurt?" now Logan's voice sounding a bit more curious and anxious

"Logan there is a hand print and the word 'hello' writing on the kitchen window and i don't know who has done it and i don't want to be by myself i need to you here, I'm scared Logan, the person was so close to the house and i didn't even know" tears now streaming down my face as i started pacing the living room.

"Okay right gabby i need you to go to my office and lock the door and wait until i get home okay? I am in the car now so i will be there in ten minutes"

"Alright i can do that, please be quick okay I'm scared" i said as i started to go to Logan's office

"Gabby I'm going to hang up now so i can drive i promise i will be there soon just do what i tell you and you will be fine i promise you that"

I nodded then realized he can't see that "o-okay"

"I will see you soon, bye little one" i smiled when he called me by the nick name he came up for me last night when we were talking

"Bye gorgeous" i replied saying his nick name

i hung up and quickly walked to his office getting in and closing both doors and locked them then walked over to his chair and curling up on it staring at the door waiting for Logan to hurry up.

I hope he gets here soon i can't wait much longer without him.