Dean x reader | Fighting

"Fuck you Dean!" You scream
at him.

"You know what? Fuck you too." He shouts back.

"Asshole, I haven't done jack shit." You say, stepping away from him.

"Well I'll be damned!" He says sarcastically.

"Dean, please can we just stop this? I don't want to fight." You murmur softly.

"Maybe you should stop questioning everything I do then!" He yells at you.

"I'm sorry! But its pretty hard not to when everywhere we go all I notice are the women staring at you...hell even the men too!"

"So just trust me y/n. You're the only one for me."

"Dean...you did it once. How do I know you won't do it again?" You sigh.

"That was when I was young and naïve, I didn't know what I had until I lost it. I don't ever plan on losing you again, never." Dean says, he steps forwards towards you and wraps his arms around your waist.

"I'm sorry Dean..." You murmur and push him away but he doesn't let you go.

"We'll work through it y/n. Just give me a chance...please?" He says stroking your cheek.

"Fine." You mutter helplessly and melt into Dean's arms.

"I love you, and I promise I'll never let you go, ever."

Cute. Sorry its short :( HOLY SHIT! 1.2k READS WHAT THE CHOCOLATE FUDGE!😱😄😸🙀💪I CAN'T EVEN COMPREHEND THIS

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO'S VOTED I LOVE YOU AND APPRECIATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL, HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY!💕