Supernatural | Nicknames (preferences)

Dean: Your nickname is Baby. He got it from the song 'Baby please don't let me go' by AC/DC. Coincidentally it was playing when you first met...on a hunt...in an abandoned ware house...it was your phone, surprisingly. However, Dean calls his Impala baby too so you do get confused.

Sam: Your nickname is Amber. You met him when the goddess Aphrodite kidnapped people who she was jealous of, Sam found you lying on an amber stone, he didn't know your name at the time and so he called you Amber.

Castiel: Your nickname is just your name. Castiel calls you by your own name because you were the first human woman he had an interaction with. He believes that your name alone has a lot of sentimental value to him.

TUMBLR: Someone or more than one anon has been sending very triggering hate messages to people in the Supernatural family. This has caused a lot of negative tension in the atmosphere due to severe reactions to these messages.
Many people targeted by the anon have been reported suicidal or dead however two people who were reported dead, Amber (chestnutmisha) and Anthea (kingferin), were both hacked.
It's hard to say whether people are genuinely dead/suicidal or attention seeking or hacked.

IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING OR YOU'RE HAVE A BAD DAY PLEASE MESSAGE ME.
Many people love you and I love every single one of you unconditionally...unless you're a serial killer or something.

hope you like this, I can add Gabe, Crowley and all those people if you want - just ask.