God!Castiel x reader | Obeying

"Cas?" You ask walking closer towards the trench coated figure.

"Cas?" You say again, you reach out to tap his shoulder when suddenly he turns around and catches your hand in mid air. A gasp escapes your mouth.

"You will obey me." He proclaims, his eyes wild and frantic. He grips tighter onto your hand.

"Cas! Let go of me!" You exclaim.

"You will listen to me."

"I will not!" You screech and try to break free "Let go of me Castiel or so help me god."

"I am god, and you will obey me."

"Guess I'm not getting that help." You mutter under your breath, feeling Cas' grip on your hand loosen you try to shake your hand out of his.

"Move one more time and you'll regret it."

"Cas...this isn't you, where are you my cherub?" You whisper.

"I am an angel of the Lord, cherubs are n-" You cut him off.

"Cas! You're back! You scared me to death."

"Y/n, what happened?" He asks, his face contorting into confusion.

You take your hand to reach towards his face but find his hand is still wrapped around yours. He follows your gaze and hastily removes it. You subdue your red and bruised hand before looking back at him.

"I don't know..." You whisper.

Your eyes drop back to your hand. Cas brings your hand towards his face. His eyes look down towards the floor. He brings his other hand towards your bruised one and clasps it. You wince. Like electricity has struck you, a strange wave of energy flows through and then disappears.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"I can't hold back anymore..."

You stroke his face and then meld your lips with his.

I swear every single one, that i have written so far, of my readerxy end in kisses. It's short, really short, but I've had 3 consecutive uploads, yass! Comment if you want something done or if you just liked it and also vote if you liked it too!

Written: 2/12/2014

Edited: