Crowley x reader | Worth it | Requested

Just gonna say before hand this has trigger warnings also swearing. Cutting, blood.

--------------------------------

It pierces through your skin, the unforgiving ruby red trickles down your scarred arm. It hurts, it's agony but you do it. Only your blood should be spilt, you think.

All of those people you couldn't save, all of those faces that looked up at you with the smallest glimmer of hope which shined in their dull and dead eyes.

Nobody said being a hunter would be easy, you can't save everyone. But whats the point of being a hunter? Your life has already been condemned because you fought that one damned thing.

"FUCK EVERYTHING!" You shout but your voice cracks.

"Why?"

You quiver in fear but also from the agony concentrated into the deep self inflicted cuts.
Your eyes linger at bloody red, as it crusts. Slowly, you lift your eyes to look at the voice.

"Hello love."

"Who are you?" You whisper, desperately trying to hide the sobs that threaten to show.

"Crowley. What are you doing to yourself?"

"Killing myself slowly, painfully and regretfully."

He crouches down and pulls your bloodied arm towards him, pity strikes his face. Crowley sighs and covers the scars and the new cuts with his hand, as if you've been struck by lightening, a jolt of electricity runs through you and then its gone. He removes his hand and sits into the wooden floor.

"What are you? Please don't be one of those vengeful demons or ghosts seeking to kill me." You plead.

"No, I am not vengeful neither am I a ghost."

Fear grips you as you realise who this man is.
Desperately, you try to back away but your back soon hits the cold white wall.

"King of..." You say but trail off.

"Hell. That's right sweetheart." he replies with a faint smirk on his face.

"Please leave me alone. Don't kill me, I'd rather let myself bleed out."

"Never, I know who you are y/n. I've been watching you for quite a while, you're not on my kill list."

You laugh humourlessly.

"I like you. You're the only who knows how to kick a demons arse." He chuckles.

"Oh, that's great. So I'm your entertainer?"

"You could say that. But I just wanted to say, if you ever try to harm yourself with intentions to kill, I will always be by your side and heal you."

"What?"

"You heard me. Now if you'll excuse me I have to rule hell."