Adam x reader | Missing you | Requested

"Adam no!" You scream out in agony. The agony of losing Adam.

They fall; fall into oblivion. Two firm hands pull you away from the abyss, you desperately kick and scream.

Dean holds you in his arms and lets you sob quietly. You can't help but think about Dean too, he lost his brother.

"I'm sorry Dean, I am so sorry." you whimper.

"I am too."

"I have to find him Dean, I'll find Sam too." you cry.

"We can't do anything y/n."

"I'm sorry Dean." you whisper.

You caress his face tenderly and then push him away forcefully, Dean lands a few meters away from you but lays there unmoving. He's not dead, just knocked out.

As the portal inches closer towards its closing point you dive in. You feel a sense of nostalgia, Hell is where you grew up. As you fall fast, you close your eyes, somehow wind engulfs you. You brace yourself for the momentum of the fall but it does not come.

"Honey, what the hell are you doing here?"

"Dad?" You look up at your father, Lucifer.

"I thought I told you to stay away." he speaks sternly.

"I-" you try to explain.

"Welcome to the cage." he interrupts you.

"Fucking shit faced cunt cage."

You settle down on the floor, and reevaluate your shitty life.

"How do I get out of here?" you ask calmly.

"Ask your boyfriend."

You do a double take.

"Adam! Where?" you exclaim.

"Y/n?" a voice calls out.

"Adam!" you shout as get up and you run towards the voice blindly.

You immediately stop. Adam comes into your view, your heart jumps in relief. You can't help but fall into a sobbing heap in his arms.

"Y/n, y/n I thought I lost you."

"Never." you cry.

•••••••••

You found Sam after and he explained what had happened - once you're in the cage, the meat suit that was possessed returns to its former owner whilst the thing that possessed the suit returns to its original form.

But you can never leave the cage.

"We're stuck here, forever." you sigh.

"Why did you come?" Sam asks you, irritated.

"2 of the people I care for the most are stuck in hell, what did you expect me to do?"

"Now you've got yourself stuck here as well!" Sam exclaims.

"Boo hoo. We're all stuck in a fucking cage, get over it." Lucifer spits.

Adam rolls his eyes and pulls you closer to him. You hug him tenderly.

"What is...that?" Adam asks squinting up at the continuous sky.

You let go of him and look up too, realisation slowly creeps in.

"I...Clarence? Althea?" you whisper confused.

2 white light emitting entities rush towards you and Adam, with a swoop you're hurtling towards the air...out of the cage.

•••••••••

"I don't know, it's all I remember." you sigh.

"And you Adam?" Dean asks.

"I remember the same as y/n."

Dean takes a deep breath and rises from his chair, he walks into the kitchen and hugs Lisa. She hugs him back whilst rocking him.

"Adam, what happened to Sam?"

"I don't know, y/n, I don't know."

Dean walks back and rubs his chin.

"You can stay for the night, if you want."

"No Dean, we can't. We'll find a place tonight." you smile.

He nods and engulfs you in a hug, you hug him tightly.

"We'll find Sam, I promise." you whisper into his ear.

Adam hugs him and then you both walk out. You look into the darkness...you thought you saw...
The hallucinations have already begun.

•••••••••

You walk into the motel room. Adam slumps your bags down.

"I've missed you." Adam mutters.

"I have too."

Hey guys. Just a lil reminder that Adam was never in the cage xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Also if I don't reply to your comment I am so sorry because the wattpad app is being an extremely slow fucklord. Also idk if the cage thing is right but the reason they forgot was because the angels put a block on it, and also can you guess who you saw?