Same but different | one shot

This one is for @BeverageLover.

-----------------

"Hi, what can I get ya?" Jay says cheerily desperately trying to restrain herself from slapping them man in front of her.

"How 'bout the usual but maybe with a little something extra?" the yellowed teethed man says grinning.

Jay steps away from the bar swiftly and walks over to the other side.

"Sweetheart, come back!" he yells.

She motions to her friend to take care of the unwanted customer. The name of the yellow teethed man is Ryan, he is a regular customer with a thing for Jay but apparently he can't take a hint and so he keeps coming back to pester Jay.

Jay grabs a glass and begins to wipe it clean, she takes another one and does the same until finally she's done. Jay's eyes wonder around the crowded pub, she spots the usual company until her eyes land on 2 unfamiliar people. Her mouth twists into a frown, no one new ever really comes here.

The two men make their way to her bar and take a seat. She steps forwards and repeats the same words.

"Hi, what can I get ya?"

"Hi, beer please."

Jay twists her head to look at the brown eyed one.

"The same please."

She nods.

"Do you have a preference or will any do?" she says.

They both simultaneously say any and then continue to converse. Her movements are robotic but it's because she's been working here since her early teens. She grabs two glasses and fills each one up, she sighs as she watches the foam build up. Eventually she slides the 2 beers towards the pair and watches them interested.

Are they brothers? or lovers? Why are they even here? Both men look up at her but she quickly grabs a rag and pretends to be wiping the table.

The green eyed one clears his throat. Jay looks up pretending to be surprised.

"Oh sorry. Do you need anything else?"

"Uh no, thanks. I'm Agent Holmes and this is my partner Agent Morino," He says gesturing to the green eyed one "we need to ask you some questions."

"Oh, about what?" She says.

"The recent animal attacks." The long haired one says.

She laughs dryly "Is that what they're calling it?"

"Yeah, can you tell us a little bit about them?" The green eyed one says.

"Who are you really? I doubt the feds would investigate an animal attack in Sioux falls." Jay queries.

Both of them whip out ID cases and show her their FBI passes, Jay quickly grabs Agent Morino's pass and inspects it. She taps his badge with her fingernail and then holds it up to the light. Bringing it back down she looks at them both and chuckles.

"You're not fooling anyone with that, now tell me who you two really are and I won't rat about you."

'Agent Morino' leans forwards.

"Alright here's the deal, I'm Dean Winchester and that's Sam, we're investigating this because we don't believe that these are animal attacks."

"Right...what gave it away?" Jay sarcastically says.

"We're hunters." Dean admits.

"Why would hunters be investigating 'animal attacks?" She says air quoting animal attacks.