Supernatural x reader | Son of a gun

SHITLOAD OF SWEARING 🌚

"Son of a bitch!" Dean exclaims.

"I second that." You say "holy shit, Sam I cannot fucking believe you got laid!"

Oh shit...don't the women who sleep with him usually die?

Sam hastily pulls up the covers around him and some random woman.

"So when you said research..." Dean starts.

"Did you mean researching the anatomy of a woman?" You say, both you and Dean smirk.

"Get the fuck out!" Sam exclaims.

The brunette next to Sam rolls her eyes. She looks at you and smirks. She steps out of bed, showing off everything...literally everything.

She puts on her clothes at a painfully slow rate. You close your eyes at the hope of her getting out now.

"Bye baby," a voice says and the door clicks shut.

You cautiously open your eyes. You let out a breath of relief.

"Thanks a lot." Sam says.

"You're welcome." Dean replies.

"We're gonna see if we can get that shapeshifter and then mess her changeable ass up, wanna come?" You say.

"No, I'm gonna look up another case, just get the job done."

"OK. Come on Dean, lets get this fucker."

"Fuck yes, gank that bitch."

------------2 hours later------------

"Dean, what the fuck?" you cry out.

"Y/n, don't be scared."

"Scared?! You've fucking tied me up!"

You know it's not Dean. You knew from the moment the shapeshifter tied you up, Dean would never use a human as bait.

"It's just until I can kill the shapeshifter."

"Dean, let me go you douche!" You shout loudly, hoping the real Dean would hear it.

Suddenly you spot Dean, the real Dean hiding behind overturned lockers and chairs. You try to distract the shapeshifter.

"Maybe you should go look for the shapeshifter...kill it before it does like a surprise attack on us."

The shapeshifter turns towards you.

"Or maybe I'll just stay he-" cut off in mid sentence, a silver knife glistening with crimson blood pierces through the shapeshifter.

The shapeshifter falls towards you and you go down as well, your chair up turned with your legs flailing.

"Ha...ha...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha."

You look up and see Sam laughing, his hands on his knees, his back bent.

"Fucking stop or I'll shank you."

He stops, looks at you, and then bursts out laughing.

"Dean! Help me up!" you shout.

You struggle with the chair, you shake it and try to jump and lean forward but instead you smash your head on the cement floor as the chair flips.

"Fuck man." you mutter before pretending to faint.

"Shit, Dean! Help me carry her to the Impala!"

You suppress a grin and lay limp in Sam's arms as he carries you.

Once he lays you in the car you open one eye and look at the worried looks on their faces.

They both look ahead tensely.

"Ha, got you two fuckers." you announce.

The car immediately stops.

"Shut the fuck up, y/n!"

"You're a little bitch."

Guess who said what...

Sorry for not updating, I wrote it and forgot to upload it because I came down with a virus I am still trying to recover from.
This song is my favourite. After watching Mockingjay I fell in love with the soundtrack and the way JenLaw sings makes me get shivers. It's amazing.

Written: 7/12/14
Edited: