Supernatural x reader | New year!

"WELL I'M BACK IN BLACK, YES I'M BACK IN BLACK!" You jump as your phone goes off. Both the boys turn around and glare at you, you smile sheepishly. You pull your phone out and see that the date is 1/01/15.

"I got a notification...Holy fucking shit! It's 2015..." You whisper.

"And we spend the first day of it trying to find a vampire hideout." Dean mutters.

"We can get drunk and pick up girls or something after." Sam says.

"What about boys?" You say.

"Yeah and that."

"No, I'm saying lets all hook up with the same gender as ourselves." You smirk.

"What, no way dude!" Dean exclaims.

"Dean we all know you have some issues on admitting that you may like boys as well so lets try it out." You say.

"I do not! Why me?" Dean whines.

"Sam and I will do it as well, won't we Sam?" You say nudging Sam.

"Yeah, definitely." Sam says unsure.

After a few minutes of walking each of you now wear a pissed; angered; and bored face. This isn't going anywhere!

"I think we should split up." Dean announces.

"Are you mad? This place is infested with vampires!" You exclaim incredulously.

"Yet there's nothing in sight." Sam says.

"Well if I get killed then its your fault." You declare.

"Shut the fuck up, I hear something..." Dean exclaims.

"Fuck this shit, I'm out of here." You mutter.

On your way out you hear footsteps, armed with your machete you creep out vigilantly.
Smelling the foul iron stench you whip around and slaughter the vampire.

"Another one bites the dust, hell yeah!" You sing.

•••••••••••••••••••••

"Oi! Y/n, get up!" Someone screams as they slap you around the head.

"Mother fucker do that again or so help me god!" You bark viciously.

"There were 10 fucking vampires." Dean says angrily or enthusiastically...you're never sure.

"And I killed one of them, you're welcome." You say sassily and put your hands under your head.

"Well anyway are we still going out to the bar?" Sam asks.

"I'm not up for it but you can." You mumble slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Alright, let's go Sam." Dean says.

"MAKE SURE YOU HOOK UP WITH SOME MEN!" You shout and giggle as Dean mutters shut up.

Silence echoes the empty motel room, you pick up the remote by your nightstand and turn the TV on. You flick through each channel and then leave it on the music channel. You sigh, maybe you should've gone out with the boys.

"Castiel, where are you?" You mumble hopelessly knowing that Cas will not come.

"Y/n. How can I help?" A voice says.

"Cas? Wow, I just said it as a joke. I-I didn't think you'd come." You gasp with disbelief.

"It's the new year, I don't think anyone should spend it alone." Cas states.

"You'll stay with me?" You ask incredulously.

"Yes."

Ahahahaha how lame. it's like 6:41am. I haven't slept since 10am yesterday. i'm tryna go 24 hours no sleep, woo about 3 hours and 19 minutes left woo! HAPPY NEW YEAR!