Dean x reader | Ancient | Requested

The windows are wide open, the curtains flapping at the sides from the steady stream of wind filling the room. Dawn awakens but sleep eludes the two of you.

"My back kills." Dean moans.

"That's cause you're ancient."

"No y/n."

"Well come on, you've died so many times I'm sure that somehow changes your age."

"Shut up, you're the one who thought we should do that..."

"It seemed great at the time, aaaaaand you were all caught up in the moment and decided to try it doofus."

"Don't pretend you didn't like it." Dean replies smirking.

"Get Sam to give you a massage." You answer and go to get up from the bed but Dean grabs your hand and pulls you back on top of him.

"Dick." You mutter.

"I know you love me." He says kissing your neck "now how about that massage?"

You push yourself of Dean and stand up over him. Dean flips over so that his back is facing towards you.

Tenderly, you trace the curve of his spine, and then the blades of his shoulders. You place both of your hands on his back and massage it. Dean groans and then mutters something in approval.

"That feels good baby." He moans.

Soon soft snores fill the room. You tiptoe over to the window and close it, you shrug on your dressing gown and walk towards the main hall of the bunker.

"Morning Sam." You yawn.

"Morning y/n." Sam says whilst researching something on his laptop.

"Did you have a good night?" You ask.

"It was okay, it would help if you and Dean were quieter next time..."

Be grateful you had a great night with Dean so here's a bit of shameless promo...check out my new fanfic which is about The 100. I wasn't too sure what to write about in this one but it was requested so I did it anyway. I feel as though its kinda awkward and OMG 5K READS WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK????!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH I LITERALLY APPRECIATE THIS SO MUCH ILY!