Personal Lighter - Logan/Wolverine

Logan x reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 355

Summary: Reader is personal lighter

Authors Note: lots of uses of the word 'annoy'

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Logan, do you really have to smoke inside?" the professor asked annoyed

"Yup" Logan replied letting out a puff of smoke as he spoke just to annoy the man further.

"I thought Scott took all your lighters?" Jean asked entering the room. Scott not that far behind.

"I did." Scott stated crossing his arms in annoyance.

Everyone turned to look at the fire wielder in the room. John shook his head raising his hands. "Don't look at me. I didn't lend him mine." They all still stared at him, so Pyro added. "And I didn't light it for him with my powers either."

"Then how did you light it?" the professor asked less annoyed now and more curious.

"That would be me." a teenage girl sitting next to Logan rose her hand while speaking, looking between the mutants in the room.

"Who are you?" Scott asked confused and annoyed that they were still on the same subject.

"That's Y/n. She...travels with me." Logan stated leaning back against the couch.

Y/n smiled at the group of people around her. "I'm his friend, he just doesn't like that F-word."

"Haha." Logan snarked back at her unimpressed.

"How did you light it for him? You have nothing on you."Scott pointed out after observing her.

"Is he always this rude?" Y/n asked Logan while pointing towards Scott. Logan smirked, what could he say she's a lot like him. "If you must know, I'm a mutant. An unlike Pyro over there I don't need a lighter." She smirked.

"So your mutation is fire?"Jean asked softly after resting her hand on Scott's back to stop him from saying more.

"Well I can do ice to but I use fire the most." Y/n smiled at the woman. No wonder Logan has a crush on her, she's nice and he could use that she thought.

"Whys that?" Charles asked wheeling more into the room.

"Because I'm his personal lighter." Y/n laughed, No one else really understands it but even Logan gave a laugh. It was their inside joke about her mutation and his bad habit.