Don't Read My Thoughts - Charles Xavier

Charles x daughter reader

Warren x reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 309

Summary: Charles read his daughter aka the reader's mind without asking

Authors Note: Part 2? Let me know if you guys want a part 2. Warren as in apocalypse Angel

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Your my father you should know better than to go into my head!" Y/n yelled walking away from her father, out of his office. She still couldn't believe he did that.

"Don't you think your being alittle over dramitic about this?" Charles asked following his daughter through the mansion.

"No!" she raised her hands, not believing fully that he really just asked that.

"Y/n -" he started

"Just leave me alone!" Y/n let out a frustrated sigh. Before heading up the stairs to her room. Charles could see Warren follow her from where he was watching at the bottom of the stairs. He could tell Warren heard some of the conversation by the look he gave Y/n.

"What's wrong with Y/n?" Erik asked approaching his forehead after hearing the yelling.

Charles sighed "I thought she was hiding something so I went into her thoughts to find out what, and she just freaked out."

Erik leaned his head back before stating "Charles, I'm hoping you know what you did was wrong."

"I tried asking and she wouldn't tell me what was going on." he tried to defend his actions.

"Did you think maybe she didn't feel comfortable telling you what was on her mind?" Erik proposed the idea that he imagined didn't come across Charles's mind.

"Well after finding out from going in her mind what she was keeping I can definitely say that your right." Charles responded, with a disgusted look on his face as he finished talking.

"You need to apologize to your daughter." Erik stated sternly

"Yeah, probably." Charles mumbled

Erik shook his head "No, definitely." he sighed. "But wait a couple of hours. Let her calm down." He added looking at him pointedly.

"It wasn't my best idea." Charles admitted

"No disagreeing here." Erik said patting his friend's shoulder before leaving him.