You Make Me Feel Good Enough - Peter Maximoff

Peter Maximoff x reader

Warnings: hating body because scar (if that's even an warning)

Word count: 576

Summary: you're finally healed from the apocalypse fight and so is Peters leg but you got a scare that makes reader feel like she shouldn't show her body off anymore. But when Peter finds out you can bet he's going to change his girls mind

Authors Note: Love Evan Peters Acting he's amazing and I hope one day I get to act with him

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Standing in front of the mirror only in my bra and shorts.I stood there looking at the scar I now have that goes from my 5th rib coming down it takes a curve its about 5 inches long. I have just healed completely about a week ago. A lot of things happened when we took on Apocalypse. Peter got his leg broken is one and I got a deep cut on my side.

Ever since I first saw the scar it made me feel a little insecure.I normally wear crop tops ,tanks, etc... But now I only have been wearing loose clothes on top.

I don't know how long I stood staring, I tend to do it a lot now and just stare at it, hating it and hating my body now. I mean who's gonna like my body now?

I must have started to long and to intensely because I never even heard my door open.

There stood Peter he was looking at me intently,trying to figure out what I could be doing/thinking so hard about that I didn't even notice he came in.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked him looking at him through the mirror not having the emotional strength to turn and look at him, knowing he probably knows what I was doing.

"Long enough to have a couple good ideas as to what you were doing" he replied before he started walking towards me. I looked down at my feet not wanting to see the disappointment in his eyes that's most likely there.

"What's wrong? You can tell me anything you know that." he spoke in a soft tone.

"I know"

"Then what's wrong? Tell me, please." he begged putting his hands on my shoulders massaging them slightly to relieve some of my tension.

"Its just. . .ever since the Apocalypse thing and the cut on my side. The scar, it makes me feel,insecure." I mumbled still looking down, nervously playing with my hands.

"Baby, there's no need for you to feel insecure, especially around me of all people." he said in a soft tone,leaning into kiss my neck and shoulders lightly.

"I know but I can't help it." I said with a defeated sigh

"That's why the wardrobe change huh?" he smirked, of course he would notice that he loves being able to grab me and feel skin to skin contact.

"Hey look at me" he turned me around to face him "I don't care what happens to your body, I will always love you the same.I don't care what your body looks like, I still find it completely sexy. I frankly think it just makes you look even more badass, than you already are."

I nodded with a smile tugging at the corners of my lips.

"No, no I want to hear you say it" he said while kissing my cheeks, nose, forehead,basically all over my face.

I couldn't stop giggling "Yes, yes! Ok,yes!"

When he was satisfied he mumbled a quick 'good' and then attached his lips to mine.

"Peter"

"Hmmm" he made a noise of acknowledgment

"You make me feel good enough"I told him smiling up at him.

"Awww"he mocked me,but after me punching his arm "You make me feel the same way" he said that was my turn to 'awww' him. After that Peter alway made sure I never felt insecure again.