Don't Listen To Them - Peter Maximoff

Peter x Fem!Reader

Warnings: bullying

Word count: 296

Summary: "H-how long have you been standing there?" - "You make me feel good enough."

"Oh look, it's hot head." A boy said coming up near where Y/n was admiring the nature at the mansion.

"Can you keep your temper under control or should the school be evacuated?" One of the girls in this group said. It was the same group that had been bullying her for a while.

"You gonna blow your top?" A different boy laughed.

"You should just leave." The first boy added.

"Do us all a favor and blow yourself up." Another girl scoffed glaring at Y/n.

After the bullies left when Y/n flashed her eyes red to scare them off, when she turned she saw Peter.

"H-How long have you been standing there?" Y/n stuttered.

"Long enough." Peter said with a sad expression, he walked closer to her shaking his head. "Don't listen to them."

Y/n shrugged, looking down to her feet. "Hard not to. They do it every day."

"Have you told anyone?" Peter asked, grabbing her hands in his.

"It'll just make it worse." Y/n shakes her head.

Peter sighed, he decided then and there he was going to do something about it.

"I think powers are extraordinary." He told her putting his forehead against hers.

"I make explosions Peter. That's not extraordinary that's dangerous." Y/n said with a defeated tone and expression.

"Y/n-"

"I'm a ticking time bomb." Y/n cuts him off.

"Your a gorgeous, in control, ticking time bomb." Peter smiled, getting her to laugh with his humor. "You're important to me and I believe you have one of the most important mutations of all."

Y/n smiled looking up into his eyes. "You always make me feel good enough."

Peter smiled back at her pulling her into a hug. "That's the goal."