3am Cravings - Peter Maximoff

Peter x Fem!reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 216

Requested: Hey there !! I love your work and I was wondering, if you haven't done this already and if you don't mind of course, doing head canons or maybe an imagine on having a baby with Peter Maximoff ?? I just thought of this at like, 3 am and I'd love to have a fan fiction for it, thank you and ily :))

Authors Note: I used the fact you thought of it at 3am for kinda base of the imagine lol. Thank you for requesting!

"Can't sleep?" Peter asked as he felt the bed shift, meaning Y/n was moving again. It hadn't been an uncommon occurrence since they started feeling the baby move.

"No. Your child won't stop moving. I swear his or her power is gonna be similar to yours." Y/n grumbled frustrated at all the poking of her organs. She just wanted to sleep.

"Ah, come one baby let mama sleep. The more she sleeps the more you can be up later on." Peter spoke against Y/n's stomach trying to brive their baby into settling in her stomach.

They waited a moment to see if it wired but after a minute the baby skicked again. Y/n amiled at Peter. "Nice try."

"Do you need anything?" he asked hoping he could atleast help a little but in some way.

"No, just you." Y/n shook her head smiling at him but as they went to lay back down. Y/n felt a craving. "Well, and maybe some lemonade and bacon."

Peter broke out into laughter, smiling at her shaking his head. "What a combination."

Y/n shrugged. " Our child wants what it wants."

"That it dose." Peter smiled as he got up to go to the kitchen to get the odd combination. "I'll be right back."