Last Christmas - Angel (Warren Worthington III)

Warren x Reader

Warnings: mentions of torture

Word count: 1,411

Summary: Reader doesn't particularly want to celebrate Christmas this year because of what happened last year but Warren doesn't know that.

Authors Note: Title doesn't go with the song I got the prompt by - (It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas). Side note anyone else notice that the Queen house in Arrow and the Xmen motion look the same on the outside and in the doorway? Cause I'm rewatching Arrow and I noticed this right away.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Why the glum face?" Warren asked Y/n as he dropped on the couch next to her

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Everywhere I go, candy canes, toys in every store, the holly on our own front door." Y/n replied with a slight bitterness in her voice, as her eyes scanned the room.

"Well, it is Christmas." Warren said in more of a question type of way.

"Yeah. . . and I hate it." Y/n said looking her boyfriend in the eyes before standing up and leaving the lounge like room

"What's wrong with her? Why is she so pissed off about it being Christmas?" Warren asked looking around after some silence. No one in the room answered and they got up slowly and left, leaving Warren more confused than ever.

"Its because of what happened last Christmas..." Peter said moving into the room from leaning on the door jam. Coming to sit in the armchair in front of the man with Wings and a confused look on his face.

^ ^ ^

( Flashback )

"Hey mom, I'm home!" Y/n yelled as she entered her childhood home for the holidays. When no one answered she tried again. "Mom?"

"Looks like we missed one." A tall man all dressed in black came out of nowhere.

"Stop fighting back you little brat. We know your part of the X-Men which is part of the reason we are doing this." One of the men yelled and slapped her across the face.

"The other part is, well it's just fun." Another one finished giving a wicked smile.

"Hunny, we love you. Your father loves you, your little sister loves you, and so do I. Don't let them tell you any different." Y/ns mom yelled out to her giving her a reassuring nod and smile. Knowing that she wasn't making this out alive and not knowing what they had planned for her daughter.

"Shut up you old hag." the one looking like the leader said to Y/ns mom before shooting her.

"NOOOOO! MOM!" Y/n screamed out with tears streaming down her face. After hours of watching her dad, little sister and mom get tortured only for them to be killed right in front of her.

Then they knocked her out, taking her to their secret location to torture to her where they could do it for a long amount of time and in private.

^ ^ ^

"We have to go look for her."Peter said after hours of looking for Y/n, not being able to find her using Cerebro.

Peter having been in a full-on panic when he returned. Since he was going to spend the holidays with Y/n and her family, but had to do a couple things for Xavier before leaving to join, only to find the house with body's in it and Y/n missing.

"We will, once we can pinpoint her location-" Scott started but got cut off by Peter begging Xavier to just let him go out and find his best friend.