Worried - Peter Maximoff

Peter Maximoff x sister Reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 549

Requested: hello I was wondering if you can do a peter Maximoff imagine where the reader is his twin and during a battle she gets hurt and he's worried he lost her pls! - Anonymous

Authors Note: I hope its how you wanted it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"We need to split up. It's the only way we're gonna save everyone." Beast said looking at all the x-men.

Everyone nodded and split off separately. As Y/n started to head to an exit Peter quickly grabbed her arm.

"I don't feel comfortable with this." Peter told his sister with a serious look in his eyes.

"It'll be fine. You stress to much" Y/n told her twin with a light voice, not feeling the same about the situation.

"I'm serious. I feel like something's gonna happen if we separate." this time turned her making her face him.

Y/n smiled grabbing his hands and looking him in the eyes "I think your worried about me. I'm worried about you to but, you heard Beast it's the only way to save everyone is to split up." she hugged him before continuing "I'll be fine."

With that the twins separated and went to save civilians. Then suddenly a bomb went off not long after. Luckily taking out the rest of the bad guys.

"Is everyone alright?" Scott said through the coms

A course of "yeahs" and "alrights" came through Peter's ear but he didn't here one voice importicular that made him panic inside.

"y/n?" Peter said nervously waiting for a reply. He knew something would happen "Y/n?! Y/n come on answer?!" he practically yelled that time.

Getting more worried by the minute he started running around looking everywhere for his little sister (by 3 minutes). He could hear Charles in his head telling him to stay calm that they will find her. But he could only focus on finding his sister.

"Y/n!" he screamed out when he saw her laying under some debris. "Come on, please please please be ok."

When the rest found him Charles and Jean helped him by using their powers and lifting the rest off her.

Peter dropped to his knees checking her pulse. "She's still breathing"

"Thank god" Charles heard Eric mumbled under his breath, letting out a sigh.

"Peter take her back to the jet. Stay with her we'll check and make sure everyone's safe." Charles told him before Peter sped off with his sister in his arms with a faint heartbeat.

^ ^ ^

Back at the mansion they had checked over all her vitals and now they were just waiting for her to wake up. Peter couldn't stop worrying. Besides a lot of cuts, bruises and a few cracked ribs she would be fine. But he couldn't help but worry. This is his twin sister of course he's worried. Hell he even blames himself for her being in this position. He had a feeling something bad would happen if they split up and something bad did happen. He sat there by her side holding on to her hand.

"Hey, why the glum face?" Y/n spoke in a rough tone. Bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Hey. Thank god your ok, I don't know what I would've done if you didn't make it." he let out a deep sigh of relief.

"I guess you were right. We should have stayed together and not split up." she smiled with a slight giggle

"Yeah. I'm glad your ok." Peter mumbled kissing her hand

"Me too." Y/n smiled lovingly at her brother