Being Pregnant with Warpaths Baby Would Include...

It came to a shock to the both of you when you found out you were pregnant

You guys hadn't planned or really even talked to much about having kids

But nonetheless it happened and you both were excited and nervous about it.

Since you had been feeling sick the team let you stay back and encouraged Warpath to as well

Logan had made a joke about you maybe being pregnant when you were feeling nausea all the time

But you and Warpath snapped your heads to look at the other with wide eyes. Because it was possible.

So the next day the two of you went out to buy some pregnancy tests

Once back at the mansion you both headed up the stairs to your shared room and well. You peed on the sticks.

While waiting Warpath made sure to make it clear that if the test turned out positive that he would be there for everything. That they would make this work and be a little family.

When the couple checked the tests and saw they were positive indeed it was smiles and nervous eyes

After that Warpath became VERY overprotective

You were no longer allowed on missions obviously

Not that Warpath would've let you, fearing for the safety of you and his unborn child.

He truly was great when it came to all your pregnancy stuff

He would get you anything you craved

Rub or massage anywhere that hurt

Coming up with names together

Cuddling more than usual

The first time you felt the baby kick immediately you rushed to him. He happened to be in the middle of a shower at the time, so you barged in shocking him. But you reached for his hand and placed it on your stomach before he even had time to question you.

It was one of the coolest things to ever happen to him.

Towards the end of the pregnancy it was obvious to everyone living at the mansion that the baby was gonna be a mutant. There were obvious signs of it.

When it came time to give birth Warpath was there for the whole ordeal. Trying to calm and destress the situation even though he was stressed about it as well.

The bay was born perfectly healthy

Both Warpath and you were happy beyond belief to have your little one finally in the world.