Touching You - Alex Summers/Havok

Alex Summers x reader

Warnings: Jean suggests that she thinks Alex might be controlling reader (he's not though)

Word count: 411

Summary: Alex has some PTSD issues among other things and touching the reader in some way helps.

Authors Note: He's actually not in this till the end and its quick. Also just FYI its the young X-Men

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Hey" Jean greeted Y/n sitting next to her on the couch in the lounge room on the bottom part of the mansion.

"Hi" Y/n smiled greeting Jean back, putting her book down on the coffee table.

"So I have something to ask you."Jean spoke hesitantly.

"Shoot" Y/n turned towards her on the couch bringing her leg up on the couch to be more comfortable.

"Don't you find it odd how much Alex always seems to be touching you? Having a hand on you?" Jean asked her best friend nervously.

Y/n tilted her head in confusion. "Why would I find it odd?"

Jean sighed. "Because he ALWAYS has to have a hand on you somewhere. It seems a little obsessive."

"It's not like that." Y/n laughed smiling lightly towards her redheaded friend.

"Then what's it like?" Jean asked completely confused.

Y/n sighed, contemplating on if she should reveal the reason behind it or not. "Look if I tell you, you can not tell anyone else what I'm about to say. Ok?"

"Yeah..." Jean nodded in agreement to not tell anyone what she's about to hear.

"The reason Alex and me are always holding hands, hugging, leaning into the other-"

"Touching." Jean concluded.

Y/n nodded her head smiling. "Yeah, touching. The reason we're always touching is because we've had a couple of really close calls on some missions. Which has left him with some really bad anxiety about losing me. So..." Giving her a sad smile at the thought of Alex in that state of mind. It hurt Y/n to know what went through his head occasionally.

JEan caught on and gave a look of realization. "... It's reassurance that your there."

"Yeah" Y/n confirmed

"Oh, wow." Jean mumbled in shock. She definitely wasn't thinking that, that could be the reason.

"Please don't tell anyone. It's not something he likes to talk about or let people know about. Kinda why it's a silent gesture." Y/n gave Jean a worried look. The thought of everyone knowing was nerve-racking.

"Yeah, yeah I won't tell anyone." Jean reassured her worried friend in front of her.

"Thank you." Y/n thanked before feeling arms come around her.

"Hey" Alex mumbled into her neck. Kissing it.

"Hey" Y/n smiled, turning her head to see him. Jean watched the couple with a smile on her face and a fondness she doesn't normally show. Happy her assumptions were wrong.

X-MEN Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें