Anytime I Want - Pyro/John

John/Pyro x reader

Bobby x sister reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 625

Summary: "I want to kiss you and hold your hand anytime I want" reader and John are in a secret relationship but John doesn't care what Bobby thinks anymore

******************************************************************

"John- we- need to- go- lock- the door." Y/n spoke in between kisses but he was barley paying attention. "We don't want to get caught." she held him back looking him in the eyes.

"I dont care. I want to kiss you and hold your hand anytime I want." John said before moving to make hickeys on her neck

"But, what about Bobby?" she asked struggleing not to moan, squirming under him on her bed.

"I'm trying to get you in the mood and you bring up your brother?" he pulled back and rolled his eyes resting above her on his forearms

"He's the reason we are keeping us a secret" she reminded him

"I know but, I don't want to have to hide it anymore. I want to be able to kiss and hold you whenever I want, wherever I want." John explained when he saw that her eyebrows were up and the look on her face he added "and whenever you want to."

Y/n laughed softly at his words, John couldn't help but laugh to. God does he love the sound of her laugh.

"So are you saying that you want us to be out in the open now?" she questioned not wanting to believe what he was suguesting unless he actaully came out and said it for himself.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." he told her with a huge grin. That doesn't get shown to many people. None actaully expect her. She smiled up at him and pulled him into a passoinate kiss. "I'm gonna take that as you ok with it." He let out after the pulled apart for air.

Y/n smiled up at him nodding to show him he's right. The only reason they weren't already out to begin with was because John and Y/n's brother Bobby don't get along.

John and Y/n contuined making out, that is until the two teens heard the door open.

"What's going on here?" Bobby asked, extermely tense voice probably the only way to hold back his anger.

"Kinda obvious, isn't it." John stated, not understanding how its not obvious and more than likely just wanting to get at Bobby.

"Pyro..." Y/n muttered hoping he'll stop trying to get a rise out of her brother

"John, what are you doing with my sister?" Bobby asked again

"Bobby listen" Y/n said clamly hoping that she can defuse the stituation

"No, I want him. To answer." Bobby pointed at the mutant laying on top of his twinsister

"I'm happliy dating you sister. And I love her." John stated going striaght to the point. Y/n squeezed John's hand that is interwined with her own, as John squeezed back.

The two hadn't said those 3 words for very long only acouple of weeks now.

"Bullshit" Bobby let out in disgust and anger

"Bobby I love him too" Y/n spoke as her and John sat up on her bed

"Well you shouldn't. He's just with you to get to me. He doesn't actaully care about you. Why would he." Bobby spat at his sister. Y/n sat there and took in what he said. She knows he's wrong but that doesn't make it hurt anyless. Y/n got up and left her room so she wouldn't cry infront of her brother. "No wait Y/n thats not what I ment" Bobby sighed

"That was cold, even for you. And for the record i do care about her. More than anything. So don't you dare ever say I don't again." John stood up and looked Bobby as he talked before leaving the room to go find his girl. Leaving Bobby in the room alone, feeling like shit for what just happened.