Show You Around - Peter Maximoff/Quicksilver

Peter Maximoff x reader

Erik Lehnsherr x reader (platonic)

Warnings: nothing

Word count: 321

Summary: The reader is a mutant and trusts Erik. Erik brings her to the school with him and his son Peter seems to like her.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"I don't know about this." Y/n shook her head nervously

"It's a safe place for people like us." Erik rubbed her back to reassure her.

"Doesn't ease my nerves." Y/n told him

"You'll be fine. And I promise I'll be here the whole time, ok?" Erik promised

Y/n put her head down and started pushing her shoes around on the floor below her in the gravel. "You'll leave eventually." she mumbled under her breath.

"Then I'll only be a phone call away." he assured

"You promise?" Y/n looked him in the eyes

"I promise." Erik promised her

"Hello, Charles" Erik greeted his old friend as they entered the mansion.

"Hello, old friend. This must be the young woman you told me so much about." Charles smiled as he greeted the two.

"Y/n" she introduced herself

"Well, let's show you around." Charles suggested

When they turned around Peter was suddenly there. Right in front of the three of them. "Hey, guys." Peter smiled brightly at the group of three.

"Peter" Charles greeted him

"Whos this?" Peter pointed to Y/n

"This is Y/n. She's going to be a new X-Men." Erik told the young adult.

"Well obviously if she's here." Peter snarked. "Your way to old to being attending high school." he winked at her.

"You're the same age Peter." Charles stared at him in disarray

"Exactly." Peter snapped his fingers pointing towards the professor." So why don't I show you around, and we let these two catch up."

Y/n looked back up at Erik for an 'ok'. Worried about the new place. "It's ok." Erik nodded at her.

"Yeah, I'd like that." Y/n smiled back at the silver-haired boy. At that, they left for a tour together.

"You see the way he's looking at her don't you?" Charles pointed out

"Yeah. I think they'll be good for eachother." Erik watched the two fondly.