FIFTY NINE

Royalty's POV

My whole world came to a stop, everything suddenly just went quiet. I could only feel my heart beat racing, my breath slowed down as I remove my hands. I look around and everything seemed like it was moving in slow motion.

"Noah?" I uttered under my breath when I was suddenly brought back to reality. The white Mercedes Benz that hit Noah fled. I didn't even get to see the number plate or how the driver looked. My only concern now was Noah.

I run to him I see him lying on the ground lifeless. He had a broken leg and his head was bleeding. I kneel next to him as I feel if he has a pulse. His pulse was very weak, no movement from him. I put his head on my knees, tears streaming down my cheeks like rain pouring down heavily.

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!" I scream crying for help. A whole crowd was gathered around us, my only focus was getting Noah the help he needs. I notice Alejandro emerging from the crowd.

"Please help him." I said to Alejandro who was kneeling on one knew next to Noah.

"The ambulance is on the way." He said and I nod as I looked at Noah. The poor child who has been through enough.

People my age wouldn't even think about having kids or adopting, but when I saw Noah, i just saw a kid who needed saving and love in his life. I knew it was going to be a process but we were getting there. I just had to mess it up with mine and Alejandro's drama. My child had to suffer the consequences because of that. The paramedics got here in less than 5 minutes.

"Ma'am are you the child's mother?" I nod hugging myself tighter.

"Okay, we ready to take him to the hospital, are coming with us?"

"Yes," I answered entering the ambulance.

"Royalty," I look back at Alejandro as I was seated next to Noah. They shut the door leaving him stranded out there. Finally arriving to the hospital they rush him somewhere and I run after them, as I didn't want to leave his side. I was stopped by the nurse to go any further.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but you can't go through." The nurse said.

"But I want to see my son." I said sobbing.

"You'll just have to wait for the doctor to show up." She said, and I took a seat in the bench waiting.

I started pacing around after an hour of waiting. It took forever for the doctor to show up and I was getting more and more impatient. Why is it the moment you get happy in your life, something always knows how to destroy that. For once I ask for peace and happiness. Maybe it's my fault I invited this into my life, who am I to blame it on other people.

I notice someone handing me a coffee and I look up to see who it was. I frown as my gaze falls upon Alejandro standing in front of me with a cup of coffee.

"What are you doing here, Alejandro?" I ask standing up from the bench pushing away the coffee.

"It's Yuri, but this isn't the time. I'm here to see how Noah is." He said. I nod my head in disagreement.

"No, I don't want you here or near him. Leave now." I told him pointing out the exist.

"Royalty, would you listen to me..."

"No, everything is all your fault. If you would have just stayed out of my life maybe all this wouldn't have happened." I shouted at him making all the people around us watch.

"You can't blame this on me," he said his jaw locked tight I could see the veins on his forehead popping.

"What have I ever done to deserve this in my life." I said to myself as I was pulling my hair. I feel Alejandro touch my arm and I pull it away looking at him with pure rage.

"Don't you dare. DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME." I screamed at him, and he looked at me surprised.

"Ma'am you can't be shouting here, this is a hospital." A nurse said.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK." I screamed at her looking at me with shock.

"Royalty, what the hell is wrong with you?" Alejandro asked, I could notice on his expression he looked worried.

"YOU. YOU ARE WRONG, THAT'S WHAT WRONG." I shouted coming close to him.

"Every single thing that went wrong in my life, is your fault. Why didn't you just stay in prison." I said hitting him on the chest. He holds my arms and I try to pull them away from his clutches but his strength didn't match mine. He pulls me in a hug and I tried, really tried my best to pull away from his embrace but I couldn't. I gave up and cried in his arms. We both fall on the ground and he comforts me.

"Shhh, you don't deserve this." He said in a melancholy tone. I just kept on crying in his arms before feeling a pinch in my arm. In a matter of seconds my vision started becoming blurry and all of a sudden my whole word was becoming dark.

"I'm sorry, it had to be like this." The last words I heard before blacking out completely.

Vote. Commemt. Share