THE END × ANNOUNCEMENTS

Oh my gosh, we have come to an end. I'm so sad and happy at the same time that I've finally completed book 2 of the dangerous trilogy. I would also like to apologize for literally being off grid for a long time, but I'm back, baby. I love you guys, so much. You guys make me so happy that you enjoying my book even if there's few mistakes, sorry about that I just aven't had time to edit.

I want to thank you guys, for the love and support for the dangerous series. You guys have no idea how much I love you enjoying my book. I definitely will be back for book 3 which will be the final book. I will be writing it, but won't be publishing till December. Guys, I'm a psychology student and I got so much going on and I'll also be starting with exams next Month plus assignments that need to be submitted.

For now I would love it if you guys showed some love to my new book, which is a werewolf romance, but let me tell you. I'm not done writing mafia romance, this is just the end of a new beginning. There will be a bonus chapter.

Allison is thrust into a world of intrigue, power struggles, and ancient prophecies

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Allison is thrust into a world of intrigue, power struggles, and ancient prophecies. As she unravels the mysteries surrounding her dual destiny, she must choose between the bonds of her past and the allure of an uncertain future. Will she embrace her extraordinary fate, or will the weight of her dual lineage prove too heavy to bear? Two Alphas, two destinies entwined with hers, and a choice that could alter the course of her life. Will she embrace the undeniable connection she shares with both Alphas, or will the weight of her dual destiny prove too much to bear?

PROLOGUE

I was no ordinary member of the pack; from the moment I drew my first breath, it was clear that how my fate was different from others. The very thought of it sent shivers down my spine.

No one knew about my disturbing fate.

As a child, I felt the weight of my unusual destiny. With each passing day, the expectations grew heavier, the responsibility more stifling. I yearned for the freedom that seemed tantalizingly out of reach.

When the call of the unknown became too alluring to resist, I made a choice that would change everything. I left the pack behind, vanishing into the human world, craving the solitude and anonymity I could only find beyond their watchful gaze.

I yearned to escape the destiny that seemed inescapable, to sever the ties that bounded me.

Little did I know that my fate was far from finished with me. Now, as I return for a momentous pack ceremony, the threads of destiny are poised to tighten once more. The secrets that have lain dormant for so long are awakening, and the choices I must make are more daunting than ever.