FORTY THREE

Royalty's POV

"I tried to stop myself from doing it again, but I failed. I don't know if I'll be able stop."

"Max, it is possible to stop. You just have to learn to have patience and the strength. Do you have someone who gives strength?" I ask him and he nods.

"Every time you have the edge to do it again,  think of that person, think of what that person will think." I tell him. "Thank you for sharing Max."

"Thank you all for coming out and sharing your stories. I'll see you guys next week." I smile at everyone.

I quit my job at the firm after what happened between Alejandro and I. After I accepted to help Agent Jones investigating Alejandro and what I know about him. Maybe I did an impulsive decision but there was no backing out.

When I'm not busy helping the FBI, I work as a group therapist to help all the people who can't quit with their petty crimes. After everyone left, i start cleaning out the mess.

"You know they are people for that." I get startled from the voice I heard from behind me.

"Oh Agent Jones, you scared me."

"For the thousand time Royalty call me William or Will, anything that suits you better." He said with a smile.

"Sorry, I'm just still not used to this." I mumble and look away.

I'm surprised the FBI were willing to work with me even though they knew about my relationship with Alejandro. It could compromise everything in my career.

"So what are you doing here?" I ask him raising an eyebrow.

"I just came to check up on how you doing with group therapy." He answered grabbing a seat and sat down.

"I mean I can't complain, it's going fine at the moment." I reply.

"That's good." He muttered and clapped his hands together looking away. It was a bit awkward not sure how I should react.

"I wanted to ask you something?"

"Ok? Which is what?" I ask cocking my eyebrow.

"Would you go out on a date with me?" He asked nervously. That came totally unexpected. I didn't know how to react to that because I haven't dated anyone since Alejandro.

"Uhm...sure." I said undecided. "Yeah, that would be great."

"Great, I'll come pick you up on Friday." He smiled and left.

I don't know why I even agreed to go on this date. I wasn't ready to start dating, right now all I wanted to do is focus on my career. After finishing I left and went home.

Holding my heels in my hand along with my bag, I entered my new apartment. I moved in here a month after I left my parents home. I haven't seen Summer or Adrianna since my break with Alejandro and I was glad cause I didn't feel safe around her.

"Noah, are you home?"

"Yeah, I'm in the sitting room." He shouted from the other side of the room. I smile as I make my way to the sitting room.

I decided to adopt Noah. Noah and I started bonding through our sessions and he told me he wanted a home and someone to love him. I may be young but I loved Noah like he was my own son.

I put my things on the floor and sit next to him on the couch. I hug him and kiss his head. "How was school?"

"It was okay, I got an A on my maths test." He smiled.

"This amazing mijo, I'm so proud of you." I pinched his cheek and he gave me a scowl.

"Papa Javier called," Noah said.

"Really, when?" I ask him I sit comfortably on the couch.

Earlier today, he wants us to have dinner at his house at 8:30." He explained.

I sigh. "Fine, let me go freshen up."

"So you wouldn't believe what happened," I said grinning at Noah.

"Agent Jones asked you on date." He simply answered.

"No, Agent Jones asked...." I pause at frown at him. "Wait how did you know about that?"

"He came to me and asked for my permission." He answered sternly.

When I adopted Noah, we agreed we'd have an open relationship and no keeping secrets from each other. It took a while for him to get comfortable before being open about everything. I introduced him to my parents and my work colleges, well only William.

I wanted Noah to have a normal childhood and a privilege to do what other normal kids to do. Luckily it didn't take a long time for the adoption since he's a teenager. I love Noah, there is something special about him.

"Wow, that's a surprise." I said raising both my eyebrows, really surprised.

"Believe me, I was more surprised That he actually asked me so he could date you." He said with a frown.

I nod going to my room to freshen up. After i was done, I was ready to leave. "You ready to go."

"Yep, let's go." He said as he stood up and stuffed his phone his pocket.

Vote. Comment. Share