2. The Weasleys

Realizing i had dozed off into what had actually happened last night, i quickly shot up from the position i was in and checked around the room to find it was 12 pm, i had not realized that i had slept for that long but i guess walking around for nearly 2 hours can do that to you, i heard many voices downstairs one of them was Ashlei's, "Mrs Weasley, would you like me to go get Aurora for you" i heard Ashlei say, "who is Aurora" someone replied to her in a confused kind of tone, "She is so pretty and smart, we didn't really talk that much last night but i know for a fact that you boys aren't gonna be able to get your eyes off of her." I heard a girl, who I presumed was Ginny say. Deciding i should most probably show my face, i opened the door and started walking down the staircase, i hadn't really thought about what i was wearing until i realized that i was wearing very short, shorts and a baggy top, 'oh well, i don't think i need to try and impress these guys, well at least i don't think they are attractive' i thought to myself, and boy was i wrong.

Reaching the last step, my foot hit the floorboards and let a little noise, due to the noise which obviously ruined the silence, all heads turned towards me, not liking the attention very much i walked straight into the room where everyone was and sat down at the nearest and available seat, "Oh how lovely it is for you to join us Aurora, would you like some coffee?." Mrs Weasleys began to say with a smile, with a nod of approval from we strolled off to the kitchen, still feeling eyes on me, i looked up to find all the boys except for one's eyes on me, "Oi, you gits your making her uncomfortable with all the staring" Ginny said with a playful expression. All of the boys seemed to have snapped out of the trances they were in, "h-hey i'm Ron, This George, That's Fred, there's Charlie and then Bill, we have another older brother but he's at work" the small redhead boy said with a smile whilst pointing at the different males on the table.

 One especially caught me eye, he had a twin brother, flaming red hair and he looked about 6'2-6'3, he hadn't looked up at me once, trying to forget about the boy i introduced myself to everyone else "Hi im Aurora Lestrange, i know that you may not like me because im a Lestrange but i promise i hate her and my family, that's why Ashlei and I ran away from home last night." i began to say with a smile, all the faces at the table morphed into a shock kind of expression "You're a Lestrange, like Bellatrix Lestrange's Daughter?" Someone who I gathered was Goegre asked me nervously, everyone seemed to be quite intrigued by me being the daughter of the two most famous death eaters, but for some weird reason they didn't look scared, just shocked.

 "Uh, Yeah that's me," i said awkwardly, "Wicked" George replied to me with a cocky smile lathered on his face, "George Fabian Weasley, that is not wicked this poor girl has suffered a lot of things that you couldn't even imagine." Mrs. Weasley said with a stern look on her face, she seemed mad, but i don't know what she seemed mad for, like yeah 'wicked' most probably isn't the best thing to say but at least he isn't scared of me, "Mrs. Weasley, its alright, I'm happy that he isn't scared of me" i replied to her with a chuckle, all the disappointed and shocked faces all turned into smiles and laughter, i was so happy to be able to have a good laugh with these people, i know that i have only been here for one night but i already know that the Weasleys are loving and caring people.

Lunch with the Weasleys was most probably one of the best lunches i have ever had, there was no arguing and everyone was talking and smiling, well except for the red headed git, that wont communicate with everyone and wont look up from his plate, "Fred, darling whats wrong" Mrs Weasley said in a worried tone, i get it she was worried but by the looks of it he wasn't having it, by the question his mother made, his head shot up in the direction of my eyes, making eye contact with him was weird, it was filled with pure hatred, he kept looking me in the eyes until his head turned towards his family "nothing mum, just don't want to associate myself with these kinda people" with saying that he got up from his chair and left the room not before giving me the dirtiest look i have ever been given by a male before, 'if he wanted to send out the dirty looks and the mean eye contacts, then two can play this game' i thought to myself with a grin, i already knew that i was gonna make this year living hell for him.

Mrs Weasleys looked petrified at what his son had said to their new guest "Im so sorry girls, i don't know what has gotten into him.. George, love would be able to go check with him, and see what is wrong" after Mrs. Weasley said that George got up from the chair sending Ashlei and I apologetic looks.

*FREDS POV*

I know that im supposed to be nice to Aurora and Ashlei because they are gonna be staying at our house from now on, but i cant help but think they are nothing but trouble escpaiclly Aurora, i have always been fond of Ashlei, she is nice to everyone even if she was a Malfoy, she never disrespects my family or thinks she is higher then anyone else, thats why im being nice to her, but Aurora on the other hand she looks like a bitch, a bitch that i can play with and i want to make her life at Hogwarts the worst year yet, i heard someone coming up the stairs, which broke me out of my thoughts, "Mate, what the hell is wrong" George laughed, to be honest i thought my mum was gonna come up here and gvie me a belting for speaking to someone like that, "i just don't like her, she gives me weird vibes, like she's fucking hot and all but i dont want to associate myself with her unless we get to prank her real bad." both George and I smirked evily at my words, i knew George would agree with me on the pranking part but he is too kind to actually hurt anyone, see unlike me i like watching people suffer especially if i don't like them.

"Fred" George asked in a worried tone

"Hmm"

"Why don't you like her, i mean i like her, like look at her ass and tits, there amazing"

"George I never thought I would hear those words come out of your mouth, plus i thought you liked guys," I asked confused, he already told me he liked guys, it all started last year with our best friend Lee Jordan, George had and still has the FATTEST crush on him.

"Fred i already told you, im Bisexual which means i like Girls and Guys, i get a bit of both."George voiced with a bit of frustration and laughter.

"Ohh i remember you telling that, that's why you liked Angelina and then Lee" i laughed at my stupidness, George laughed with me.

"Ok so back to my original question, why do you not like her?" He asked with a bit of confusion.

"To be honest i don't know why i don't like her, i think it just has to do with her family and shit, like i know she said that she is nothing like her parents but how can we trust her and accept her, i know we have known her for like 1 day, but like i already told you i don't want anything to do with her besides making her life at Hogwarts like nothing she has ever experienced before," I spoke with a smirk on my face.