24: The corridor

As i said those words her smirk fell from her face.

"Have you really forgotten about me" she asked me sadly, i instantly regretted what i had just said because for one i havent forgotten about her, i still want to be with her but i know i cant because i love fred.

"No, I'm sorry-" I was cut off by the feeling of her lips on mine.

Quickly shoving her off of me, my face now turned into a scowl, how could she when she knows that i am dating someone.

"What the fuck Violet" i screamed at her, a smirk plastered on her face meant that she was up to no good.

"What your the one that wanted to kiss me first" she said whilst looking around, we were in the corridor next to the Gryffindor common room so i am not even surprised if someone saw us. That made me even more nervous, at the thought that someone saw her kiss me.

"No i wasn't, don't even give me that pity look because you are the one that has been trying to ruin my relationship with fred for as long as i know, i am in love with him, not you. Yes i used to like you, hell i used to like you a lot but not anymore, i love you but as a friend, not as my lover" i told her truthfully, yes i still think she is gorgeous and shit but i am not in love with her like i used to be.

"Oh" was all she said.

As she said that I ripped myself out of her grip and fled all the way to the Gryffindor common room.

Upon arriving at the common room, i said the password and walked through the door to find only three weasleys sitting on the couch.

"Hey, where is fred?" I asked George, Ginny and Ron.

They all turned to look at me before swiftly turning away with a scowl.

Confused, I continued on "I need to talk to him, where is he?" I urged on.

"Wouldn't you like to know" ron spat out

"Yeah actually i would, please i need to tell him something"

"He already knows that you're not in love with him, he just heard you talking to pretty girl Diggory outside and confessing your love for her, oh and to top it off he saw you kiss her too" George scoffed.

"What the actual shit" i laughed, causing them all to look at me confused.

"Why are fucking laughing," Ron asked me rather meanly.

"Because you don't even know my side of the story," i told them.

"Ok well spill"

"So basically what happened was i was walking down the corridor to come and get fred because i wanted to see him and then violet like kind pushed me against the wall and then started telling me how he was with florence and shit like that, so i stayed because she started talking to me and then she started acting strange, and she tried to kiss me and then i pushed her off telling her i forgot about her and i don't like her, i told her im in love with fred and she started getting upset and then i told her how i actually didn't forget about her because i felt kinda bad and then she kissed me, i pushed her off again and told her to stop, and then she started looking around and then stared at something and then was like 'what your the one that kissed me first' and then i explained to her that i only have a feeling for fred and how the feelings i had for her last summer and gone, i only love her as a friend," i told them quickly

"Wait, you love Fred," Ginny said.

"What the fuck gin is that all you got from that" I said angrily.

"No no i just don't think i have ever heard you say you love fred before but other than that you might want to go up to your room because fred is a little pissed-"

"Wait, why is he pissed?" I asked dumbly.

"Because he saw you kiss another person" as she said that i quickly took off to the direction of freds bedroom.

Pounding on the door rather hardly made no difference to a soft knock, glass shattering and crying was all i heard. Panicking i ran back down to the common room to fetch someone's wand as i had forgotten mine, grabbing Georges and running back up the stairs.

"FRED" I screamed at the top of my lungs, this all felt too dramatic to even be happening.

"Alohomora" I whispered, which led to the door unlocking. I came face to face with the one thing that could break me the most.

Fred was on the floor with his hands in his face, the mirror was shattered and blood was draining from his knuckles.

"Fred" i whispered, saying it a couple more times, i still didn't get a response.

I quickly dropped to my knees and pulled him into a hug, which only led to him pulling away from me and standing up, an angry expression plastered on his face.

"Why are you here" he growled.

"Because i want to tell you what happened," i spoke calmly.

"I already know what happened, you kissed violet and then told her you loved her. Do i really mean nothing to you Lestrange." he argued, raising his voice.

"Thats not even what happened-"

"Then what the fuck happened because i was there and you kissed her and told her you loved her whilst being pushed up against the fucking wall with her breathing down your neck, so please tell me what happened" he said angrly which then turned into a sarcastic voice.

"Thats not even what fucking happened, did you not just listen to me when i told you that did not happen."

"You don't need to tell me"

"YES I DO, for fucks sake fred, i was walking to come to you and then she stopped me telling me that you were with Florence, so i didn't want to be near her so i just started talking to her. She tried to kiss me but i told her to stop and that i had forgotten about her, i felt bad so i tried to say i didn't mean that which then she kissed me, i pulled myself off of her and told her i only loved her as a friend and that i am in love with you, fred i am in love with you and not her, please believe me" i told him, his face slightly softened, falling to his knees and pushing his hands once again back onto his face.

"Im so sorry- im sorry" he cried out, i quickly fell to my knees and pulled him into a hug, tightly wrapping my arms around his shoulder while his face was nuzzled into my neck and his arms were lazily curled around my waist.

"Don't be sorry my love" I whispered into his ear, giving him a sweet peck on the side of his face.

"I should have believed you but my insecurities got in the way"

"What do you mean your insecurities fred"

"I mean that your perfect and gorgeous, your rich and kind, you are complete and utter perfection and then theres me, i am poor i get mad easily and i just you could have chosen anyone in the school and you choose me, i got so worked up because i knew that you used to date violet and i just thought that you would be bored of me and go off to her, once i heard you kissed her i thought you were done with me and everything that we had done was a mistake." he cried out, my heart just sank into my chest, he is the reason i am living, i love him and to think that i would never love him makes me feel nervous or upset.

"Fred, can i promise you one thing" he nodded, which was a sign to continue.

"I love you and will always love you, you are perfect the way you are, we have had this talk before nothing could make me fall out of love for you. I wanna promise you that i will love you to the moon and back, always and forever. Nothing can make me fall out of love for you fred. I will love you till the day I die."

"I will always love you les, always and forever"

i am so sorry that this took me so long to publish i have just been so overwhelmed with so much shit, i will try and get one chapter out every week or 2 every week xxx