22. The Ball

MATURE CONTENT

*Freds Pov*

"Get on your knees" I ordered, making her lick her bottom lip and bite onto it, the way she bites her lip sends me over the edge, it makes me crazy, her needing and wanting face makes me mental as well.

Without doing anything else she drops down onto her knees and ties her hair up as it was out and on her face, zipping my trousers undone and sliding them done my legs, i was left with only my boxers on and a shirt.

She gripped the band of my boxers and slowly slid them down, realising my hard-on out, she quickly took it into her hands making me groan at the feeling of her.

"Fuckk" i moaned out, she fastened her pace making me tilt my head backwards, i looked down at her to see her looking back up at me, she was fucking hot, eye contact is one of the most attractive things to me, she was the one i was falling for.

She attacked her lips onto my dick and started bobbing her head up and down. I gripped onto the top of her head and started to push down on it, making her take all of me, i wanted her to gag to the point where she was crying and make up was running down her face, but the harder i pushed she still didn't do anything.

"FUCK, shit shit" started using both her hands and mouth causing me much more pleasure then i should have, she was amazing at doing this. A few minutes went by and came, and I came hard.

*AURORA POV*

"ohh, holy shit les" he grunted out, sweat dripping from his forehead, his eyes fluttering open slightly and slowly, his mouth slightly open and his arms behind his hand.

He came into my mouth, his cum was sweet and slightly warm, I quickly swallowed it down and got up from the position I was in.

"I'm going to my room," i said quickly walking to the door, not before giving Fred a wink and leaving his room. I loved the taste of him, the way he grips my hair and tries to make me gag even though I can't, its quite funny actually.

I found Pansy sitting down on her bed reading a book.

"Are you excited for tonight?" she asked, looking up to me, what was tonight?

"Um what is tonight?"

"Are you serious, The Ball" I completely forgot that the ball was tonight, my smile only grew wider when I realised that i get to look hot as shit tonight and show off my beauty.

I laughed "I forgot about that, what is the time?" she only smiled in response before pointing to the lock-in our room which signalled that it was 1:23 in the afternoon, the ball started at round 7 which meant at 6 i will start getting ready.

I was already looking pretty decent as i was only a tad drunk from this morning's events, i am not sure if they continued to play the game after because once i finished with fred i walked down to see no one in the Gryffindor common room.

I fixed up my makeup and hair a little bit before adjusting my skirt to make it look even and neat, once i was finished with my appearance i said my goodbyes to Pansy before making my way down to the great lake.

-------

It was so beautiful. I was completely and utterly in love with Hogwarts, the great lake, the astronomy tower, the Gryffindor tower, the common rooms, everything.

Not long after i left i had already made it down to my spot, i just wanted to stop and think, think about how i feel about fred, about school and life.

Some time passed as i was interrupted by someone sitting next to me, startling me as I didn't think anyone was gonna be here.

I turned around and met eyes with George, smiled warmly at him, to which he returned before swiftly turning his head in the direction of the lake.