27. Red-faced

The next morning, I woke up with pain in my legs that I had never felt before. Feeling a weight on my stomach I looked down to see one of the prettiest men I have ever seen, his hair was sprawled everywhere, the sun was shining on his face, illuminating his eyelashes and his tan freckled skin.

Moving my leg a bit, I felt Fred move a tad on my stomach before looking up at me, bringing his hands up to where they were under his chin and his face was facing mine, his whole body laying on his stomach.

"You're so pretty" I admired him, wondering how I ever got so lucky.

"No you are" he spoke gently, bringing one hand from under his chin, up to my face, gently stroking my cheek.

"Come on we should get up," I told Fred quietly, causing him to get up from my stomach and lay next to me.

Getting up from the position I was in, I headed straight to the bathroom to pee, sitting down on the toilet, Fred walked into the bathroom causing me to laugh.

"What" he laughed out.

"I am literally peeing right now,"I said loudly, he pulled out his toothbrush from the cabinet and started to brush his teeth.

"I dont care" struggling his shoulders, he spoke through toothpaste, making me laugh even more.

Flushing the toilet, I made my way over to the sink to brush my teeth, grabbing my toothbrush. I put a fair amount of toothpaste on the brush before placing it in my mouth.

Feeling a pair of eyes on me I looked up to see Fred staring at me through the mirror, his toothbrush hanging from his mouth, with no shirt and a pair of gray sweatpants.

My mouth hanging open at the image of him right in front of me i spoke up without realizing.

"Why the fuck are you with me"

"pardon," he asked, confused.

"You- your just unbelievable, your gorgeous, caring, kind, friendly, absolutely amazing in bed and just perfect, yet you choose me"

Stopping everything Fred had been doing, he clenched his jaw before spitting the toothpaste out of his mouth and cleaning the outsides of it, doing the same. We both stood up and admired each other.

"I choose you because you are the only one i want, Aurora Phoenix Lestrange i am so incredibly in love with you that i don't even want to imagine my life without you, i swear on my life that i will be with you forever, you are perfect, not me," he spoke before smashing his lips onto mine, catching my by surprise, quickly regaining myself i moved my lips in sync with his.

My hands made their way up to his hair lightly pulling on the roots of them, making a deep groan emmet from the back of his throat, wanting to get back at me his hands made their way down to my waist, his rings were pressed hard against my bare skin, making goosebumps erupt on my skin.

Squeezing my sides, Fred picked me up and placed me down onto the sink, still making out with me roughly, his rings against my skin made me gasp at the coldness, giving Fred the advantage of slipping his tongue into my mouth.

"Bloody hell women" Ron covered his eyes before shouting again.

"Fucking hell ron get out" Fred shouted at him, making ron turned around quickly before attempting to run out of the bathroom but on succeeded in walking straight into the door, a groan came from rons mouth.

"Ronald you can open your eyes," I said to him, amused that he ran into the door, he uncovered his eyes and looked between us, his face flushing red and his hand went to the back of his neck scratching it slightly before walking out of the bathroom.

Looking over to Fred I chuckled quietly, making Fred smile a tad, getting myself off the countertop. I went back into freds bedrooms and laid down on my stomach on his bed.

A few seconds later I felt a weight drop down on my back, Fred gently laid on top of me, causing me to groan slightly

"I like that noise" he whispered into my ear, giggling at what he said. I flipped myself around so that my face was aligned with his face, my back on the bed.

Running my hands through his hair, I slightly tugged on the roots of them making a deep moan come from his throat.

"I like that noise too"

i know this is a very short chapter but i have been loaded with assignments and homework, i am so so sorry for this very shit chapter but i will try and get another one out next week or this week!!!