29: Bonne fille

"I love you so fucking much Freddie" i muttered back to him, causing the smile that was on his face to widen.

"Come on love, let's dance," he said moving away from me, cocking his fingers back and force in a 'come here' motion.

Making my way over to him, I grabbed his hands and twirled myself around him, loud laughs erupted from the both of us. It was times like these that I appreciated having fred in my life. He always knew how to brighten up my day, even when I felt like shit.

I always admired him, more so these days. He was beautiful, absolutely gorgeous. The way his eyes light up when he talks about the joke shop or the way his cheeks go pink whether it's from embarrassment or from the cold, I just love everything about him.

As i was dancing with Fred, i heard a familiar voice, turning my head i found myself staring at my best friend taking a line of pansy.

"What the fuck is Mattheo doing" i heard Fred say with a laugh, laughing to myself i grabbed his hand and lead us over to where the group of Slytherins was standing.

Greeting all of them, Malfoy was extremely excited to see Fred, he always looked up to the twins even though he used to bully them, he made sure to make a comeback with them this year.

"Hey Weasley," Draco said nicely, causing everyone to gasp, looking at him weirdly, he only smiled in response.

"Since when did you two get along?" I laughed out, looking at Fred, smiling.

Shrugging in response, he slowly wrapped his arm around my waist, his fingers dancing up and down my stomach seductively, dragging me away from the current situation. I started to think about the language that I recently started learning. French.

Ever since i was a child i have always wanted to go to Paris, being able to speak french now is just amazing, it always fascinated me with the different areas that were in Europe.

Testing out my abilities, I leaned up to Fred's ear and slowly whispered.

"Tu n'as aucune idée à quel point je veux te baiser en ce moment" freds eyes widened before he regained his posture and smirked back me.

"fait le alors" he muttered back to me, realizing he knew french, my eyes widened and my face began to flush red.

As he was behind me, I put my head on his chest and slowly looked back at him, making intimate eye contact before he grabbed a hold of my hand and dragged himself and I up to his bedroom.

"I didn't know you knew French!" I said loudly to him, causing him to smirk back at me.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me, darling" he spoke to me clearly with an amused look on his face, smiling back at him as we finally reached his room.

Opening the door faster than ever he pinned up against the door, slowly tracing his fingers up and down my figure, taking me all in.

"les choses que je veux te faire" he whispered against my ear, kissing my neck and blowing on it, causing a shiver to run down my spine.

Smirking in response, I quickly placed my lips on his, fighting for dominance, which only caused more trouble for me as he grabbed the sides of my waist and tightened his hands around my stomach causing a gasp to erupt from the back of my throat, letting Fred win.

Feeling a pair of hands trace up my stomach caused another shiver to run down my spine, I wanted him. All of him.

"s'il te plait fred" I whimpered softly, hearing the sounds of my begs and whimpers made me cringe, i normally wasn't one to beg but when it came to him, i wanted him to ruin me.

"Shh mon amour" he whispered back to me, grabbing the hem of my dress and lifting it up and over me, leaving me in my panties.

Fred's eyes wandered down to my chest area, causing a smirk to fall upon his face, taking his shirt and pants off, he was left in his boxers.

Dripping down to kiss me once more, he removed my underwear before tossing it across the room, laughing to myself quietly at the thought of someone finding my panties, I regained myself as I felt the tip of his dick ease up and down my folds.

All of the sudden, Fred smashed into me hard, his tip hitting my g-spot every time. At the sudden force of his hips touching mine, I let out a loud pitched moan that surfaced through the room.

"Fuckk.. Oh my fuck" i panted out, my eyes were screwed shut at the pain and pleasure i was feeling, all of it was to much.

"Aw, can you not handle it?" Fred grunted out deeply, fucking me harder and harder with every movement, a chuckle escaping the back of his throat at the sight of me so fucked out.

"Shut the fuck up" i whispered lowly, hoping Fred wouldn't hear but to my luck he did, although he didn't stop but he made his movements harder, the pain was now subsiding and pleasure was all i could feel.

"Flip over," he ordered, flipping me around to where I was on all fours, I was quickly moved into a different position as Fred pushed my head down roughly and started kneading my ass between his fingers.

A loud slap echoed through the room and Fred's hand came in contact with my butt.

"Fuck" i moaned quietly, without another thought he started pounding into me effortlessly, moans and grunts were all you could hear.

"Ohh.. fucking hell les" He said lowly, picking up his pace another slap was echoed around the room.

Pissing fred off was one of my favorite things to do, especially during sex.

"I can barely even feel you in there," I said with a laugh, realizing my mistake. I was flipped over once again as my hand came in contact with my neck, holding a good grip on it.

"quand apprendras-tu à fermer ta jolie bouche" he muttered deeply with a chuckle, "je te ferai regretter d'avoir dit ça quand tu ne pourras pas marcher demain putain de salope" his grip on my neck tightening and he lifted my legs above his shoulders, the new angle causing a new sensation to glide through me.

A loud moan escaped the back of my throat as Fred chuckled, leaning down to my ear whilst still pounding into me.

"Good girl"

NOT EDITED

sorry if there are any mistakes with the french lines, please tell me if there any mistakes!, i don't know French that well and i want to learn it so badly so that why I wanted to inflict it on their relationship. 

i love you all! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4.2K READS!!!!!!