30. Pain

3RD PERSON POV:

Waking up in the morning Aurora did not expect to feel this much pain, it was rabid.

A sharp and intense pain shot up through her cervix, making a little cry escape from the back of the girl's throat. Quickly slapping her hand over her mouth she began to walk towards the bathroom and placed herself in front of the mirror.

She looked like she had just been attacked, hickies were displayed everywhere across her fragile body, her hair was messy, all tangled up and knotty, she was shocked.

Shocked at how someone could look like that in the morning, she knew she didn't look her best as the sun arose but never in her life has she seen herself this way.

I guess it was all Freds fault.

Another sharp pain corrupted in Aurora's abdomen, hunching over slightly, she began to panic, not exactly prone to feeling this way.

"Darling, where are you?" Fred's groggy voice suddenly came from inside his bedroom, lifting his hands to find the place beside him empty.

Just as Aurora was about to respond another shooting pain came, this time worse. A loud amount of curse words came from the girl that was now on her knees on the bathroom floor clutching her gentle but painful stomach.

"Oh Woah, okay what's wrong," Fred asked concerned, quietly getting up in front of the lying position he was in, had he gone too rough on her? She was in pain and it was all his fault.

Different thoughts began to pounder and make its way into the redhead's mind, guilt eating its way through his body.

"What happened Rory?" Fred asked softly, gently caressing the woman's head, playing with her slightly. But Aurora wasn't listening, not even being able to form any sort of words. She knew that she wanted to say something but she couldn't and she didn't know why.

After a few minutes where she didn't answer him, he began to panic, she was in danger, something could be seriously wrong with her and all he was doing was.. Nothing?

"Wait here, alright?!" At that the older twin began to make his way fastly towards the door of his bedroom, still slightly shaking he knew who he needed to get.

"Hermione! Has anyone seen Hermione?!" Fred shouted out to no one in particular, a small voice started talking in response.

"I saw her leave to go to the great hall only a little while ago" The first-year girl battered her eyelashes at the tall man, clearly crushing on him slightly.

Bending down to her level, Fred enveloped the younger girl in a tight but quick hug making her cheeks flush red.

"Merlin's beard, aren't you a little lifesaver, would you be able to do me a favor?" the little blonde girl quickly nodded her head, trying to savor up as much time with the seventh year as possible.

"Would you go up to the boy's dorm and go into the one that has the number 67 on it and make your way into the bathroom, you might find a girl, she is my girlfriend and she is in a lot of pain right now would you be able to stay with her until i come back?" Fred knew that this was a lot to ask on an 11-year-old but he was smart and she would be able to do it.

"Yes, sure!" her smile never leaving her tiny face, quickly running off and hoping her way up onto the stairs of the boy's dormitories.

Once he saw that she had successfully made her way upstairs, Fred began to make his way towards the great hall, not exactly caring about how he was in grey sweatpants and a white top that was practically see-through.

'This is gonna be harder than he thought' Fred thought to himself, Hermione was nowhere to be found, he looked everywhere and almost no one looked like her.