31. Bruised?

"You're in love with someone dead, that must be why you're so fucked up Frederica" Harry replied drunkenly, laughing, clutching his stomach as it began to hurtle.

"I think I'm gonna throw up" Harry's mood changed completely, his face began to turn a shade of white before he grabbed rons forearm and ran up towards his dorm room.

Chuckling to himself, he continued running towards the room where Aurora was.

"Oh thank merlin your back," Aurora said quickly, relief spreading through her face but soon confronted into a weird expression.

"I fucking hate having my period" She muttered quietly, signaling Fred to come to her. He walked over to his girlfriend and sat beside her, pulling Aurora into his arms.

"Do you want to go down to Madam Pomfrey?" Fred asked the girl, she nodded slightly, the pain was becoming overwhelming.

Picking her up fastly, Fred rushed towards his door and ran as fast as he could down to the hospital wing.

"It really fucking hurt, oh shit" Aurora moaned, grabbing her stomach with so much force Fred thought she was going to cause bruises on herself.

"It's alright, my love. We are here" Fred assured her, calling out to the matron who began to assess the girl.

"Okay, so it seems she might have a bruised cervix which is why she is in a lot of pain, her period is always causing her a lot of pain." Madam Pomfrey told the couple, sending suspicious eyes towards both of them which cause Fred's face to redden under her gaze.

"Mr. Weasley, next you decide to do anything sexual with Miss Lestrange, please be more gentle," The nurse told the two teens, both eyes widened at the school nurse finding out what they have been doing.

"Oh-uh.. Um, we don't do anything sexu-" Fred was cut by the sarcastic gaze that was thrown at him by the matron.

"Well, then how did Miss Lestrange get a bruised cervix?" She questioned him, never in Aurora's life has she seen someone so frightened and embarrassed before.

"Um- i don't know," Fred told the nurse, running his hand behind his head and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Mr Weasley I am not telling you to stop sexual intercourse, you are young and you have a girlfriend obviously the professors know that but please be a little more careful and gentle." Madam Pomfrey explained to him, nodding his head, he looked over to see that his girlfriend was blushing madly whilst she hid her face in her hands.

"Will do Poppie" Fred smiled at her, causing a little twitch on the outside of her mouth to curl up, before she walked away and let the two be alone.

"I am so sorry-" he was cut off by Aurora's lips gently smashing into his, letting himself drown in the feeling. He felt her pull away before she spoke up.

"Shhh darling, i enjoyed it and that's all that matters, i know it may seem like you hurt me by honestly i would let you bruise my cervix all the bloody time if that meant you fucked me like you did last night" she whispered into his ear, he began to feel himself harden at the thought of fucking her.

He couldn't get enough of her and she knew that.

"Fuck Rory" Fred groaned, slightly shifting his weight on the hospital bed causing a giggle to come out of Aurora's mouth.

"You know you're gonna have to keep your hands off me for about a week and a half," She told him, the ginger's head snapped to look at her a confused expression was placed upon his face before it confronted into a pout of realization.

"How am I supposed to do that? I can't go 1 day without feeling you" Fred complained.

"Hey! it's not my fault that my period is a bitch and goes for like 7 - 9 days long"

"Is that even normal?" she shrugged her shoulders and downed the glass that had a healing potion in it.

Just as she was about to speak again, Madam Pomfrey rounded the corner and told the pair that they were able to go.

"You know i am still really sorry about that" Fred told Aurora, she glanced up towards him and began to laugh.

"Fred i told you this already, i liked it a lot and i don't give a shit about a 'bruise' now shut the fuck up" she said between laughs.

"Ooh feisty" he smirked down at her, she began to hit his chest whilst dragging him along to the great hall.

"You're so annoying," she giggled.

"Oh yeah?" he hummed, nodding her head fastly she ran towards the Gryffindor table where George was sitting.

"Georgie!" Aurora shouted, wrapping her arms around the boy, who grinned right back up at her.

"Hello Rory," he said with a smile, wrapping an arm around her and his other was wrapped around Lee's.

"I know about you two," She whispered to him.

George's eyes widened and he began to blush a mad shade of red, stuttering like crazy he looked over towards her and asked her.

"How?"

"Fred and I saw you a few nights ago when you confessed to each other"

"Fred knows? What did he say?" he began to panic, not realizing that Fred was indeed standing right behind him.

"Mate, I am so happy for you, you don't even understand," Fred told him. George unwrapped his arms from around his best friends, standing up and wrapping his arms around his brother.

"I'm sorry i didn't tell you but i just didn't want you to think i was weird cause i like guys" Fred's face softened at the thought of him thinking that.

"George, I already knew that you liked guys and girls and every other gender or person. I don't care and i just want you to be happy" Tears welled up in the younger twin's eyes, tightening the grip he had on his brother.

"I love you so much Freddie"

"I love you too"

NOT EDITED!